Tax - procedure and how it's done in Brussels

hello everybody,
I am happy here in Brussels and now its time to do my taxes or to do my tax return for the past year. I've been here since September 2018. Does any of you know how it is done?
I know that some paper should arrive to my home address. that still did not happen. Where can I find out the details about this?
My taxes are calculated and paid by the employer and there is a part where I should do something now in June. Trying to figure out how to approach to this..

Thank you in advance ;)

Easy option and quick to do is:

1. Install Itsme app which is an identity management app.
2. This app helps you to connect your mobile number with your identity with the help of your bank account (most retail banks in Belgium has this possibility).
3. When opening the app, provide your mobile number which you had provided to your bank.
4. Link with your respective bank in the next step
5. Log in using the bank card reader and confirm your bank account linked to the mobile number which you provided in step 3.
6. Provide PIN to lock and unlock the app , and mainly authorize your identity.
7. Open myminfin.be and log in using it's me app.
8. Provide mobile number which you had linked to itsme app
9. Open your itsme app and you will receive the notification (acts similar yo multi step authentication). Authorize using PIN.
10. Now you can access your income tax (which contains your income details filed by your employer) papers and file online.

You can file until July 2nd week around.

thank you so much!

Hi Amarimuthu,

Thank you , tried via its me and it works.

I worked for two employer in 2018 , however in myfin , I can see data filled in by one employer only.

Is there any way to fill in details myself by referring to the payslips or have to reach out to my finance office to fill in the return ?

Best Regards
SandyM

Did you by chance have expat tax rate with the employer which is not showing up? If so then you need to have all taxes calculated by the tax company of your employer.