Marriage certificate legalisation

Hi,

Can any one of you please advise or clarify me. I lived in st.gilles commune at the time shared my marriage certificate but they considered as living together and that is not the issue for getting RP card. Its been more than 2 years and i was worked as expat and I moved to now Belgian company and living in 1000 brussels coommune. now the time comes for submission of  tax declaration and that needs to do for joint wife and husband unfortunately, when i called to mijnfin team mentioned that I have to register my marriage in the commune. I have marriage certificate which is legalised but it is 2 years old. Do I have to submit in the commune very new one ? Is it ok with old one too to get it register? What is the process? Appreciate  your help .

You can try with the old one and if commune refuses then you can do legalization again.

@sivadanamreddykumar Normally they are asking recent ( no later than 6 monts old) document.

In same commun i have seen one officer asked recent one and another accepted old one.

Try your chance with old one if dosnt work you should re take and legalise it again.