English gal new to Berlin

Hi

Just recently moved to Berlin to work for a year or so.  Staying in central berlin (Mitte area). Struggling to find english speaking people to hang out with on my days/evenings off? So just looking for like minded people to hang out with for coffee, dinner, movies etc etc.

Hi oppy,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

hi

i am moving to berlin on freelance contract. was there a couple of weeks ago, will be living and working close to Alexanderplatz. i am from glasgow and speak no gereman ooops

Welcome to Expat-blog johnfm15! :)

Hi Oppy,
I recently moved to Berlin too. Looking for like-minded folks with whom I can discover Berlin as well. Let me know if you want to meet for coffee as I'm close to Mitte.
V

Hi there

Coffee sounds cool
Bit limited on when I can meet as work a lot :-( but let me know when ur free?

Melissa

what about tea? :D
tell me when u meet up the next time! i will be there too :)

Great!

Maybe you can call it an Expat.com meeting. :)

Regards,
Harmonie.

Hello guys: I'll be in Berlin in a week's time (30th June). I'll be moving there permanently. I will be staying in the Mitte/Scheneuenviertel area. I'd be up to meet up sometime and grab some coffee and exchange experiences.

Hello guys, hello Melissa. I live in Berlin since last October. I live in Schöneberg and I work in Mitte. I'm Italian but I speak quite good English as well, I would like to meet some people in the free time.
Christian

hey guys - would love to join you for a coffee (or tea if we must ^^)

Hey, I don't know if you're still in Berlin, but I've just arrived and don't know anyone here yet, so I'd love to meet up with you and maybe discover the city!

hi all irish guy living in berlin pankow looking for english speaking  people in berlin

Hello!, IŽm and english girl that lives now in Berlin Charlottenburg for about one year and I would like to meet some other people to hang out with to drink a coffee or a tea! haha
this is my email.
[email protected]