New in berlin

Hi to all,

the name is smiley arriving in berlin on the 1st of July from Barcelona due to work originally from the UK

Looking to make new friends in Berlin to hang out know the city etc

I am a fun guy to be with so welcome all come and say hello and any tips on housing and registering too

hope to hear from you guys soon

smiley

enjoy yourself in Berlin Smiley,its a truly great city...maybe even better than Barca....I have lived in Berlin (for 6 years)in the 90's ,and still visit for weekends.I am now living back in the UK.

Hello smiley,

I have just arrived too, I'm quite busy during weeks due to an internship but on week-ends I would be pleased to go out to discover the city with you ^^

I'm a 22 French native, don't hesitate to drop me an email if you want

Bye !

U ve to delete some of ur mails ur inbox is full! Can't send u a mail

Hey,will be arriving this august, am hoping to meet some friends too. R u there yet? If yes, how is it over there? Hope things are  not so difficult?

Hey:) I'll be living in Berlin this fall, from the end of October to mid December. Would love to chat with someone, send me a message!

hey i moved to madrid a while ago but a friend and I are going travelling around europe and will be coming to berlin in 2 weeks.. only gonna be here for a week or so but would love some advice on good places to go out at night and stuff and if anyone wanted to join us theyŽd be more then welcome!

Hey !
Will be in Berlin in september for one year ! Would love to chat Send me a message ;)