Dependent visa for family with Hep B

Dear All,

Hope you are having a great time.

I have obtained the yellow slip (visa number) from Istiqdam on the end of December 2018. Now during the medical test of my wife, it found out that she has Hep B. Summary of the medical results is shown below:

HBsAg - reactive
HBV - nonreactive
HIV Ag/Ab - nonreactive
Anti-HCV - nonreactive
Syphilis Ab - nonreactive

My question, will she be able to have iqama once she comes here in Saudi Arabia? Will the insurance companies insure her?

If you the same case as this, or if you know someone who has the same case as we are, please comment the answers below and inform us what we should do in order to obtain the iqama. Thanks to all and appreciate your help!

Can you let us know what was the result of your application for dependent visa. I am in similar situation and will be applying soon.

Hi imqu, you can call me in my mobile. I have sent you a reply in the message and I gave my mobile number to you. We have already solved this case, and my wife got her iqama already.

Thank GOD.

Hi JDEE,

Just want to know whats the update regarding the iqama for your wife.?

Does anyone know or have experience if the husband whos working in Saudia Riyadh can bring his wife who has hepa B- healthy carrier as dependent and request for residence or family visa? The wife is Hepa B- healty carrier as she was in-active as per her doctor. Is there a chance she can be with her husband and get iqama?

Your response would highly appreciated!.
Merry Christmas every one. ♥

@JDEE DAVID

Hi , even my wife is HBsag positive but non reactive with only 50 viral load (it is not even their but HBsag will be positive as doctors said) it cannot be changed to negative as per medical advisory. I want to know what will happen if we go for GAMCA medical test in india for my wife and how i can bring my wife to KSA in dependent iqama without any issues. can you advie this please.

my wife is hep b positive. the medical center in dubai asked for second blood sample, and handed us a yellow color report. when we went to appilcation center, they said straight away that we cannot get her iqama with this report. Appreciate to know anyone having similar experince

To keep it very simple, GAMCA will never pass anyone with Hep B.   Also application centers will not accept anyone with Hep B.   However, it is possible to get Hep B positive dependents a family visa but that requires your employer to get heavily involved when you have landed in Saudi and are going for the medical there.  The problem is getting there - you can manage this if you are able to apply from a non-GAMCA or a non VFS country where you apply directly at the Embassy.