Visa info

hi
I am from India, currently working in Muscat and residing  with my family(family visa). i got a new job but they r not willing to provide family visa. my question is, can my family stay here (with current visa -expire on 2020) after cancelling my visa..

Hi Depeets,

So it is assumed that your company has already given you the required NOC to join the new company ?

Regarding your family, if your former employer is willing to let them continue on in their sponsorship, then they can stay until the expiry of the visa.

But what happens after the expiry of their visas ?

Hi Sumitran,
thanks for your prompt reply.. with required details.
we r in the process of negotiating ....
Regards,
Depeets

Hey im an investor in oman and my visa has been expired for about 4 months now and i do not wish to continue to stay here in muscat could i just go to the airport pay my overstay fine and leave or is there a diffrent procedure of leaving the country

Hi Zayedayaz,

Yes, you could do as you have mentioned.

But you would still require your Omani PRO to accompany you to clear your exit formalities.

And, since the exit procedures and processes would be more in your case, it is better that you plan to be at the airport a good few hours prior to the period usually specified.