Lost my residence card

Dear all,
              I have lost my residence card recently. i need to go for an emergency leave. is it must to carry your residence card with while travelling to home country. Please reply.

Hi velaraj,

If you are a registered resident of Oman, yes, a valid resident card is mandatory during your travels.

If you have lost your resident card and must travel, then you must produce the letter from the Royal Oman Police confirming that you have registered a loss of resident card complaint and a duplicate is in the process of being issued.

Without a resident card you will be considered as an over-stayer - even though your passport might carry a 2-year employment visa.

Thank you very much sir.

I had lost my labour card.I gave a complaint to ROP Regarding the same.How much fine will i have to pay to get a new labour card?

Hi tonybnystny,

There is no fine to get a new resident card issued.

You may have to just pay for whatever is the usual card issuance fee.

Thank.you so much Mr. Sumithran!!

Hi

I lost my resident card accidentally and currently me and my sponsor have a case on the court, do i have a problem on getting a new card even me and my sponsor are not ok? And how much is needed to pay for a new resident card

Hi jenskie,

Well, litigation or not, your company PRO or your sponsor is expected to accompany you to submit the needed papers for getting you a replacement resident card. If they refuse to cooperate, then you can go directly to the same place from where you got your resident card and seek the help of the personnel behind the counter. They would let you know what you can do,

how long it wile takes?

Hi,
I have lost my resident card in my native. Now i have to return back to Oman. Is that must to carry resident card  in Airport

Ajeshantony05 April 2020 06:34:42
1 post
Hi,
I have lost my resident card in my native. Now i have to return back to Oman. Is that must to carry resident card  in Airport

If you have your resident card in the airport it's easier to go out of the gate coz there is a section for people who are resident. You don't need to queue in the area where people get stamp on their passport. If you lost it then you need to go to that section and report to them that you lost your card. They will tell you what you need to do next. You just need to ask your company to issue you new one.

I have lost my resident card in my native. Now i have to return back to Oman.What can i do? Please reply.Thank You.

@velaraj how to reapply my lost pataka

I lost my Resident card

My sister in lost her Resident card

@nenej598 Dear Nenej,

Good Morning,

You should report it to the nearest Civil Service directorate or via the ROP mobile App immediately.

You can download ROP App for both Android and iOS .

Also from the App you can download soft copy of the Resident Card now.

Refer the below link to more details.

https://omanuna.oman.om/en/online-servi … ident-card

Thanks

Manjunatha H S