Visa spelling error

Hi,

i have applied for a visit visa to my family, they would be travelling from india.

on visa there is spelling mistake , one is spelling error in last name and the other is middle name is added as fathers name. when i have enquired about the same in oman air office indis they said i will have to correct the issue else they wont allow for immigration. so please let me know how i should take it forward like whether i should apply for correction or i will have to apply again paying the full amount.
awaiting for response

Thanks

Hi deemonisha,

Minor typographical errors in names is usually not a problem. The authorities would of course check the passport number which should match.

However, since you have been officially advised to get the names corrected you must do it. Since the mistake is not yours you would not have to reapply. Request the errors to be rectified and a fresh visa reissued.

Do all this using your company PRO of course.

Thank you sir

Sir, when i have approched to the pro they said its okay as first name and last name are correct and passport matches, but in one of the visa concerned persons does not have middle name , but in visa concerns persons dad name they have considered as middle name. so i could not et help from pro but my family very tensed to travell to face problems at last minute.

please let me know if i will have any other options that i can do the corrections in visa other then depending on our pro.

please waiting for your reply.

Thank you

deemonisha wrote:

Sir, when i have approched to the pro they said its okay as first name and last name are correct and passport matches, but in one of the visa concerned persons does not have middle name , but in visa concerns persons dad name they have considered as middle name. so i could not et help from pro but my family very tensed to travell to face problems at last minute.

please let me know if i will have any other options that i can do the corrections in visa other then depending on our pro.

please waiting for your reply.

Thank you

If the name of the visa matches with the passport, your family can travel without any hazel, however any if any of the name (First or middle or last) is missing in the visa, it would be a concern.

So please check if the visa issued name has the same name as on the passport (Don't match the first and last / middle sequence).