New: Egypt business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Egypt  and their services: the Egypt business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Egypt.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

its a good ideal for the firms based on what you mention,how will the end user know if this is a quality service or supplier and is fairly priced.will it include customer ratings.

I am pretty we'll include ratings in the next version

Its now sounds like it will be a very decent concept, that may be able to help guide expats and other consumers through the maze of companies in many countries.

where to put a furniture company?
and can you also put a recommendation (for example which company we use for car insurance)?

has anything been added to this section yet?

Geely, you should fill the field "other" at the bottom of the profession list.

And yes, it would be nice to recommend companies, we'll add this feature very soon.

Shorouk > not that much at the moment, event if the basic registration is free !

I guess we need your help to communicate about this new feature

I will pass this on to a couple of people i know that have some business interest and could have and interest in this type of service.

I know one of the local veterinarian doctors that operates the (Advanced care vet clinic) which we use, its located in Cairo in the Maadi area and they speak good English this area has many of the expats located within. we just used him for our Shepard, which is lucky to be alive today. he leaped over the rooftop enclosing wall about a month ago and fell seven meters onto hard sand.It dislocated his one hind quarter completely at the hip and broke two other bones in the same leg.

I have a family member managing and working in this clinic for many years.

I thought it would begin to fill up quickly with free listings.I'm sort of surprised Its not.

ya good idea, but how it work with premium listing ??

please have a look to the explanations here:  https://www.expat.com/en/add-business/africa/egypt/