Can anyone give me advise about camera?

Hello everyone,
I am planning to buy camera. I will use on a bit professional things. What Kind of camera is better and not very expensive? What I need to considering on first? Hope I'll find my answer among the expats here.

Thank you.

Asking that here didn't seem to work out.  It really goes without saying but there are much more active local expat groups on Facebook.  It's easy to get put off by looking into Bangkok or Thai expat groups there, or other forums, because the character of each varies so much.  Some are for the older bar crowd to complain in, or outright troll groups, about people trying to one-up each other in saying shocking things.  Some are only buying and selling groups, or just for picture sharing. 

It can be tiresome checking out a dozen different groups to find the one that's suitable but all seem to have pros and cons, so it's not as if the best group version would seem the best for everyone.  In general it's best to just avoid Thai Visa (the main forum, which is rough-edged), but if there's a photography sub-group that would be the right place to ask.

The subject of photography or cameras is universal and not country specific so asking this question here makes no sense.  My suggestion is to simply buy a good phone and use the camera in it.

https://scontent.fcnx1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44908251_10156745690096774_4706194987069472768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcnx1-1.fna&oh=7bbf585b43c88481f7cf36090aa1d6cc&oe=5C7B99D0

This all depends on what you want it for.

I want a street snapping camera with a lot of zoom so I found a nice Canon compact with 40X optical - It's small and easy to carry around.

A top end pro would probably aim at one of the really nice SLR jobs and all the trimming to go with it.

I write a blog about tea and a better than average phone camera is definitely good enough for that, unless one wanted better photography to be a centerpiece of theme.  I suppose there are next levels though. 

It would be odd to want a camera to cover that type of additional functional range without having much of a starting point.  I took the question as intending to start a discussion that would go further, but the next step would seem to relate to requirements, to set the scope.

Oh I understand. Thank you for tell me that.
Yeah It's truly didn't work. I almost forgot that I posted here about this.

Thank you I'll find the group on Facebook.

Hiya
From past experience canon is a very good quality camera, and very reasonable price.
And you can always add to it.