ENTRANCE INTO MOROCCO

Good to know that one necesity that  facilitates the  issuance of Moroccan Visa for all nationals that MUST enter Morocco with visa is ..an INVITATION LETTER from someone legally staying in Morocco.
In as much as i am a solid supporter of this policy in view of the menace and economic hardships caused by illegal migration on host nations, i also believe that credence should be given to visa applicants that are grass-root oriented, development -minded and genuinely impacting positvely in humans without reservation. I am one such person.I run an NGO and a football academy and i want to extend this humanitarian service to Morocco and i had been told that someone already legally staying in Morocco should  provide an INVITATION LETTER before i can be issued visa. Can any Moroccan resident or national  please pen a few lines of invitation  for me? God bless us all.
Regards.
LUCKY

I think it would be better getting your invitation letter from somebody you actually know, not just some random from the Internet. You say you agree with the process but then straight away look to cheat it! You want a world with boarders and restricted movement so play by the rules

hey

at least post contact where we can reach you .
but like Goldkhalifa says : ** You say you agree with the process but then straight away look to cheat it! You want a world with boarders and restricted movement so play by the rules **

I am from Pakistan nowadays working in madinah Saudi Arabia with DAR el eiman hotels as a human resources assistant,
and would like to go to visit morocco looking for any one from morocco can help me to find out how to get this visa and also tells me that what is necessary and what is not.
hope will get positive information from you peoples.

Thanks
Muhammad Faisal

@Faisal1281

Please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. This is for reasons of security.

thank you very much for such a kind information..

Thanks

Hi,
everyone is anybody available for send me an invitation letter to visit morocco.

Thanks

Also, good 2 remember. No Visa necessary from most countries for up to 90 day stay. This is more than enough time to gather info to evaluate Morocco as a possible relocation destination. Visit before you rent. Rent before you buy.