2 days safari trip - Amboseli National Park - any joiners?

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Amboseli National park on **October 23-24**, but after reading various forums, I feel slightly uncomfortable to travel as a solo female. Also travelling solo to these national parks seems to be more expensive as traveling in pairs. Is anyone interested to join me? Or is any group out there that I could join going these dates? I am planning to go there from Nairobi.

Many thanks.

Dominika

Yes we could go

From my experience it is always cheaper to travel as a group. Tour companies have a price structure that favors groups thus making it expensive for solo travelers.
Also happy to see you thinking safety FIRST. This is something I always remind my sisters and also to share your itinerary with your loved ones.
Tour companies will often  try and place you with a group as they don't always have the minimum number of clients to pay for a tour bus. This option is cheaper and safer for you too. You may start as strangers but the end of your safari you are one big happy family :)
I  did a two day  trip years ago and ended up with a Chinese group. Though they didn't speak english nor did I speak mandarin, we had fun . It was hilarious communicating using sign language!
Take care and have fun!
Ali

I know someone who can help you get a group  inbox me will share details

Ali-  Is there an easy way to join up with tour groups?  A local agent or clearing house where one could sign up to fill empty slots of tours?