Friday/Saturday Evening

Oi, who wants to hang out this coming weekend....gypsies bar, 7.30pm for just a random evening out :-)

Hi almasi2012!

A brief introduction maybe?
It could help ;)

Regards
Armand

oh okay, am a kenyan lived in Australia for 3 years, came back and now work and play and i am looking for playmates :)

its nothing serious really..just looking to expand social circles and make some of us feel welcome and appreciated.

you should be the first RSVP lol :D

Hello almasi2012.

Alright, great idea! :)

Do not forget to precise the date, an hour and the meetup place.

Hope other members will be able to join you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

sounds good...give me details....

Thanx
Anita

lovely people...i suggested gypsies bar in westlands on Friday evening from 7.30.. :)

I'm interested in joining up for drinks this Friday night at Gypsies.  I'm an American working here in Nairobi with CCTV Africa.

Hi :-)

Are you still meeting on Friday? I have lived in Nairobi for quite a few years but hey... it is always nice to meet new friends. they say the more the merrier, eh eh. Gipsy is a great choice, I love  their shisha!

Ciao :-)

Hey @ilovepizza and @kevinInNairobi i shall be at gypsies at about 7pm hope to meet you there :-) oh and check DMs for mobile number.

Hi guyz did you people meet up????? am out today evening I guess just in town....its Saturday for those who ain't aware.Nairobi weekend out if fun