Has anyone tried using ZUKU? is it better than dstv?

i am getting mixed feedback from people on the use of Zuku. I am no longer sure if zuku is better than dstv or vice versa.
Anyone here ever used zuku and can give a good feedback on it?

Zuku is terrible. The channel choices aren't that great, the speed and reliability of internet is quite slow.

Do not get Zuku unless you want to be treated poorly but "customer service" personnel. They're either clueless or evasive or rude.

thanks for all who messaged me inbox and on wall. at least now i have good feedback

u may acquire,
a DVB-T2 tuner for digital terrestrial television, ( in kenya )
and make an anther house that is easy to build a
RG-6 coaxian simple cable, and ready. :-)

or you can buy a DVB-S2 tuner ( sat ) antenna more
recommend C band and capture a huge amount of channels
FTA. and ready :-)
is simple.

ok will see if anyone knows how to do all that

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and i was advised to go for Zuku. So i got it, it is terrible. Tv channels are really poor, and the internet (the main reason why i got the package) is VERY unreliable, the speed can sometimes get so slow that opening a page will take quite long. I want to throw my Zuku out the window!!

i have been using safaricom internet in bundles and even if its expensive than most modems it is the most reliable. i wanted to subscribe for zuku but so many people are advising me against it so i guess al jst stick to safaricom until other better internet providers are available.

DSTv all the time (no disappointments),for the internet bundles use safaricom ,though its a bit expensive its very quick and convenient.

damn, now i am confused too, i have dstv and orange for internet but that is also very bad. wanted to switch to zuku for the internet but if its the same crap as orange...

lucky i came online cuz wanted to order zuku tomorrow :))

I have used both. Dstv has more of the latest programmes and more variety of programmes.Zuku is not bad but you will definitely mis
out on more if you use it. I would prefer DSTV.ROSE

after being told that my Zuku package will cover pretty much every sporting event, I missed out on watching the last race of the F1 calendar, which ended up being really exciting (from what I could read online). Zuku is a let down when it comes to the channels you get + the internet speed.