Re-Creating Mumris Account

Hi All,

I have question. I am a dentist and based in Riyadh KSA.
I have to appear for Saudi License Exam, to get eligible for work here.

for that purpose, i have created Mumaris Account but selected the option "inside KSA".
By choosing this option, now i can not update and upload my documents to get the eligibility number.

Now i want to update my Mumaris Account information from "Inside KSA" to "Outside KSA", so that i  can upload all my documents and get eligibility number.

I have tried to create new account at mumaris, but a notification appeared stating the "credentials are already being used by another account."

Can any one tell me the way forward....

hey ... there are many helpful videos on youtube which cover these update issues by schs.org. You can follow below link to update your profile in Mumaris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqgV1DqOMT8

Hi, it happens to one of my staff. She was advised to go to Saudi Council office and was given a code to open the previous account.  Before going book for an appointment thru their website www.scfhs.org.sa coz  without an appointment you wont be entertained.

@rubab.ali  you can apply request from your account modify personal data they change it 

Hello Ghulam Murtaza,

Please note that this member has not been active for years now ... This thread is from 2018 ..

Regards

Bhavna