New on expat blog: the business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com, and you are the very first ones to hear about it ;)

We designed a new section dedicated to Mauritian companies and their services: the business directory.

Professionals can now present their business on Expat.com. We propose two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. Until now, they used to post on the forum or in the classifieds, and we systematically moderated.

Do you think that section is a good idea ?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments !

Thanks,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Its a great Idea. I am sure it will work. Having a Basic Free listing and a paid Premium service would suit all those interested in posting their ADs!

All the Best!!

good idea julien
hope it works well

cheers

Hiya

Yes it's a great idea; long overdue;) Now companies can have a section of the forum where they can post their ads. The idea of having a free one and a premium one will attract more companies.

However (pardon my putting my two cents here!)instead of a yearly package, you could have one for 3,6 and 12 months.Just a thought...

thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Alisa, I thought about it for a while before going live, but it would have generated too much work and too much changes in our organization. We decided to start with 12 months contracts, let's see how it goes ;)

Yes indeed Julien; it can be tedious indeed, the logistics behind it. In the long run though, it'll be worth it.

Good luck with it; hoping to see the first post in it!;)

hi Julien

Sounds good

can we have a section saying Professional services like

IT people , architects , designers, CV , lawyers , and many more can put up there profession and details

I can see there is doctors and lawyers column but its under specific category

an we make a section like professional services?

m not so sure

just analyse

good work

cheers

vish