How to get yourself busy in Riyadh.

any advices...

Still waiting.....

any hurry ? you should be a little bit more patient ;)

lolll @ Julien ..

arabianprince , for starter,, reposting on your post is not a good way to keep urself busy .. other than that .. depends on what sort of activities you have in mind .. there is loads to do in Riyadh.. shopping, sports, eating, sight seeing, getting stuck in traffic..

lets hear what your interests are .. then we can go further

@ Julien

this is my first time blogging so do not know the rules. anyways guys I was born here in Riyadh so I know it in and out.

if u know it so well, what you need advise for ?

if you know it that well i am sure down the line in future you will see this line from julien :

expatblog is not a dating site! :D:D
j/k

but on the topic, take up a hobby.. that will keep u in for sometime

@ Dubliner1967

I was expecting users to start blogging immediately and a user did but it was the founder. I didn't knew that the forum is so closely watched. But he advised me the right thing be patient.

@ RedGoblin

lol...
back to the topic I am into many things but I want to know what other expats are into.

arabianprince wrote:

gym is the best thing to do , if u dont want to go out , online gaming is fun , besides your job takes all the day of ur time , u have like 6 hours to do whatever u like

@ Xtrem

thanks for your post. Tell me what do you after work?

arabianprince wrote:

@ Xtrem

thanks for your post. Tell me what do you after work?

time with friends / video games if alone / gym { when subscribed}

@ Xtrem

That is good so you are occupied. I am busy networking through out the weekdays and busy maintaining that network on the weekends.

arabianprince wrote:

@ Xtrem

That is good so you are occupied. I am busy networking through out the weekdays and busy maintaining that network on the weekends.

I guess u answered this question :"How to get yourself busy in Riyadh."

@ Xtrem

No I didn't.