Looking for a job in Libya

Dears,

I am from Serbia.By occupation I am laboratory technician, medical laboratory with 10 years experience,I want move to Libya,because, seven years ago, I worked in this country. 
I want to come back, to the country which is on me left an
indelible memories... My husband is a doctor GP with 10yrs exp.

If any of you knows someone who works in a hospital or a private clinic in any city of Libya, please contact me by e-mail. [email protected]

Thank you in advance! Best regards from Serbia!

Hi maktub!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

to go to libya now?! Brave you! I have heard they raised the medical staff salaries 5 times, though. On the other hand what for the dinars now? I doubt there is a safe and easy way to exchange at a decent rate these days...

My dear, do you know someone from the medical staff to come into contact with him? Thanks for your reply!
By the way,money is not always the main and only reason the decision to go somewhere...
                  Regards!

I have heard this from a friend who learned it from another friend who was a hospital administrator in Tajoura (the one that a bomb came on), but they left with the last russian boat. What if you try to contact, say, a clinic like medilink? it is a private clinic in Tripoli, at least they may give you a clue. I can't remember the webpage right now, will be back soon and try to surf  for it

Here is the webpage of medilink: http://www.medilinkint.com/contact.html

there are others, but right now can't remember any webpages, all contacts left in my apt in tripoli as not possibly ever wanted afterall