Libyan Service company for hiring nanny, maid etc

Hello
In one of the earlier posts, it was suggeseted to call 091-4784875, this is a service company that provides / arranges for domestic help. Has any body tried this company. I would like to hear the feedback.

Or

You could suggest - one. We need a nanny ( full time) to look after our 2.5 yr old. In addition we also need a cleaner ( part time).

Thanks
Vik

I tried to call them, asked if they provide this service,, but the man told me this is a wrong number...

Libyan Lady wrote:

I tried to call them, asked if they provide this service,, but the man told me this is a wrong number...

Thank You Libyan Lady. You have prevented me from going on a wild goose chase. I will now have to look for another agency.
Rgds Vik

Vgrewal,

Please post your findings on the forum so we all can benefit from your research........ good luck :)

Hello friend,
Don't get worry for finding a good nanny.I was also in a hurry to get a nanny before few months. Then I came in contact with  a site nannypro.com providing reliable nanny service.Till now I am getting no complain and  quite satisfied with this service.You may also reach the site by visiting nannypro.com/babysitting-services.

Thanks
Carolin Nan

(moderated: you should register your company in the business directory)

[Moderated: pls avoid free ads on the Forum]