Looking for a room in a cool apartment or a housemate to share a place

Hi all,

I'm looking for a fully-furnished room to rent in a centrally located apartment like Bukit Bintang, Taman Jaya, Setiawangsa or just about any other locations that are conveniently located along the Rapid KL LRT line. As I'm planning to chill out, gain my bearings and reconnect with the city that I used to live in ages ago, I need a place that's convenient, fun & inspiring to live in, and hopefully with cool roommates to hang out with. I'm a creative so I need occasionally space and privacy for writing and at other times, crazy wanderlusters to entertain me with a tall tale or two.

I respect privacy, cleanliness and freedom and expect the same of the people that I'm living with. I'm generally easy-going and open-minded.

I'm an active CouchSurfer and enjoy having friends and travellers over. As I've spent most of my time abroad, I prefer to live with people who've been abroad or with expats in order to retain the cosmopolitan feeling.

I'll be back in KL on the 19th of May and hopefully be able to sort something out by then!

Please email me if you're interested or if you know of a place.

Welcome on the forum piccolaying

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type) on Kuala Lampur Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

Thanks Yud! That's pretty helpful.