Where to live around Mid Valley City

Hi All

I am still considering a move to work in KL and my offices would be in Mid Valley City - where would you suggest I look for accommodation if I want to live in a nice area just outside the city and close to work?  I am single and enjoy sport/ the gym and having some nice bars /cafes within easy reach - but I am 40 so no party animal - I don't really want to be in a busy built up area.  Any thoughts/ recommendations?  My budget is up to 5k but would be more than happy if I can get away with paying less - would love a balcony pool and a view if that's possible x

Hi zedeldee,

Please have a look or post an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If your office is based in Mid Valley, then there are several options for places to live:

1. Bangsar - this is my favourite and where I used to live.
2. South Bangsar - Has an LRT train station and new shopping mall near station.
3. Sri Langit Condominium - old but well maintained large size apartments.
4. North Point - joins with Mid Valley so perhaps too close to work.

The best is Bangsar if you will be driving or taking a taxi, but if not South Bangsar is good because you can take a very short train ride to work.

South Bangsar is on another train line than mid valley. Living there would mean going to Sentral and changing to the Kommuter Line back towards MV.

Have you check Nadi Bangsar?

I have a unit at Vogue Suites One, just opposite the Gardens Mall at Mid Valley.  There's a free shuttle bus provided by the condo to mid valley and its got fantastic facilities.  The unit

1 bedroom and a study.
Partially furnished now but can be full furnished if required.
Unit is brand new and no one stayed there before.

PM if keen and we can chat further. Btw, Im the owner and not an agent.

Andy

Hi Ms.Bhavna, I  saw you a responding to quarries so writing to you. I am about to sign a job offer at Kuala Lumpur. I am coming with my wife and will  be looking for the accommodation in mid expensive area. MY office is at  Wilma UOA2 , JALAN PINANG, COYLD YOU PLEASE ADVISE WHICH AREA OR CONDO. COULD BE BE BETTER FOR MY NEED.?

Rashesh

@Rashesh > Bhavna is from the expat.com team, she is not in Kuala Lumpur. I hope other members can help you with your questions.

Good luck.

To look for a place nearby mid valley and have the feel different from work (cause some times people do not want like too close to working place or in the same compound that stress out like never off from work), can look at
- Desa Green Serviced Apartment at Desa Bakti, budget within rm1500-2900 fully furnished, from 1 room to 2 rooms size.
- Icon City Petaling Jaya with 5 star facilities, budget rm1400-1700 studio fully furnished (345sf or 365sf, some with wifi and digital door lock), rm1800-2200 for 1 room fully furnished 550sf, rm2200-2800 for 2 rooms fully furnished 680sf.

Looking for nearby USJ19, Can look at The Square SOHO at One city, walking distance to one city hotel. Duplex or 1 room soho fully furnished rm1600-1800, size between 506sf to 549sf, 2 rooms soho fully furnished rm2000-2400, 710sf

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
We are staying at metropolitan square condominium in vacating the house. It's at damansara perdana, petalling Jaya which would be around 15 km from midvalley... The condo has almost everything like swimming pool and gym etc.  The view from our balcony is all trees and small hill just behind the condo. If u are ok staying far from your house and want to enjoy nature and peace this is the right place.
Incase u wanna have a look... Message me I will send you my landlords agents contact... She can show you around.

Hey Zedelee,

You can refer to this website.
https://www.iproperty.com.my/condo/nort … xUQAvD_BwE
Hope this helps.

Hi,

With you  monthly budget,there are few strategic location that you can consider:-

1) Bangsar - 20mins drive
2) Seputeh - 10 mins drive
3) Old Klang Road - 10 mins drive
4) Bangsar South - 20 mins drive