Looking for a studio apartment next to University of Malaya

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a small apartment for my daughter who will be an exchange student next year at the university of Malaya.She is currently studying in France ( we are French) and she will stay in Kl  from 27 July 2015 to 30 June 2016.

We 'd prefer a studio apartment  or a master bedroom in Panatai Parorama Condominium with other females
( students or working - no preference concerning nationality)
RENT PRICE : 2000 RM maximum
Emmanuelle  Chibani

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your phone number on the forum for your own security
Reason : Free ads are not allowed on Expat Blog + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
MANUE66 wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a studio apartment in Pantai Panorama condominium for my daughter who will be an exchange student next year at the university of Malaya.She is currently studying in France ( we are French) and she will stay in Kl  from 27 July 2015 to 30 June 2016.

no preference concerning nationality, religion or gender
non smoking

RENT PRICE : 2300 RM maximum
Emmanuelle  Chibani

Hi

I have apartment near uM at bangsar. You check the link path below for details
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please
Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum, please post your advert on Rooms for rent in Kuala Lumpur

Hi,
Have you found the studio unit that you looking for? I have a unit for rent in Seputeh. Furnished with air con, tv, sofa, 2 beds, washing machine and cupboards.
Renting it out for RM 1,350 / month. Walking distance to KTM COMMUTER Station (train) that will connect you to KL Central station. You use the Commuter system to reach University Malaya.
You can contact me at :
Eric

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

For accommodation offers and requests, i invite you all to post an ad in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section, it is the most appropriate section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed