Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

I went to Bahrain yesterday (23 August) around 12 pm for a tournament. I am a lecturer working in a university so my iqma profession said (Muhaadir). Based on that i had to go into the passports office myself before exiting the saudi passports. He saw the profession and let me go. On bahrain side i also had to go to the passports office again and there they asked about my profession and what i am going there for. After that he let me go. So i guess its profession based i guess.

Yes, you can enter through Bahrain causeway

burhan.zafar wrote:

Yes, you can enter through Bahrain causeway

Any updates about visit visas? cz I heard that after Eid , they will re-start issuing..how true is that?

Can anyone update on Visa issuance status ? Authentic info.

Labour profession is allowed or not?? should i try or should i cancel my exit re-entry???

After 2-3 days situation will be clear inshallah

Is this your gut feel, or have u checked with someone

is there a ban also on family visa? i want to get a new family visa. please update

wassemmalik87 wrote:

is there a ban also on family visa? i want to get a new family visa. please update

Apply the visa and share the result with us. This is what we are discussing after 12 july. Currently after 12 july, nothing is known about approval of new visa (visit, work, transfer, family). Even we dont have single confirm news. Only visa renewals are going fine.

I beleive XTang can share any internal news (if he has any) from NPRA.

Driver profession can enter bahrain please update me ?
سائق سيارة عمومي ؟

My company applied visa for my family , rejected twice since July 15- todate.

As i said before drivers are allowed to travel Bahrain through causeway without any problem but labors are not allowed.
There is a ban on Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi passport holders to enter Bahrain through causeway.
People who are able to pass through saudi immigration are asked to go to immigration hall where they give them special permission to enter Bahrain.
On the other side Bahrain immigration says there is no ban on Pakistani and Indian passport holders, however Bangladeshi passport holders are not allowed to enter Bahrain.

Everyone
There days even if Saudi immigration has allowed soemone to exit, Bahrain immigration is returning people. This is personal experience. You cannot enter or exit before talking to higher officials of each immigration. And it is dependant only luck only. So not to waste time and money kindly wait for official news to come out after EID holidays.

I think that things are likely to be clarified over the coming weeks for the visa on arrival for GCC residents at least.   New work and visit visas will take longer to solve.

@Burhan.Zafar, I think your information is not fully correct and it doesn't apply to all cases.  My regular commute driver (with the right profession on iqama) has not been allowed to enter Bahrain till today.  So when I do my weekly Saudi trip to Riyadh tomorrow, his friend, an Indian driver will come to Bahrain to pick me.  Since these drivers do 3-4 BAH/KSA trips in a day, they are the most updated on what is happening.  As of today, the problem is with Pakistanis and Bengalis, not Indians.  For Bangladesh passport holders, it seems to be a blanket ban but for Pakistani's, higher professions are being let through but by exception on a case to case basis.  Doctors. Teachers and Engineers seem to have no problems whereas everyone else is arbitrary.

I was denied entry on 20th my profession is sales executive

Thanks dude but still m worried

zaheerabbasrizvi wrote:

After 2-3 days situation will be clear inshallah

I hope the same for visit visas too :( in sha Allah

dears ,
i went on 23rd and i did not face any problem. I think this depends on the guy sitting at the counter.my other friends also went through easily.

My Family visa has been rejected twice. Our company has applied for the 3rd time on Aug 14th.
Still showing in progress.

Can you share your inputs, as now i am worried, my children schools are going to open in few days, and we have idea what to do.

@publicaffairs, did you apply for a new Visa or was it visa renewal for your family?

I applied a week back but it was rejected form immigration. After that waiting for any good update. As i have heard that there are chances from 1st of sep to reopen the visas for Pakistani with some new rules.

I moved in Bahrain from KSA in 1st week of July on a work permit.
During July-August i applied Visa for my Family who are in Pakistan at the moment. That was rejected twice.

Till yesterday @ Expat Portal my family member's VISA was shown as " In Process" Now today as of now, it is showing that i have No dependent under my work VISA.

Does it mean it is Rejected Again ?

Yes because it is currently banned.

Well, I can confirm 3 pakistani work visas of fellows that were applied after 20 july and were hold from last 3 weeks are approved today. Status shows ready to payment. All these are worker and driver visas.

I personally checked on lmra express. Cant share their application ids due to privacy. Lmra shows following message today. Other please comment if they are not approved.

Application is ready for payment; the employer needs to Pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation. Payment can be done either by Logging on to the EMS system and paying instantly by credit card or at the authorized banks' counters (Al salam , Bahraini Saudi bank ...) , Kindly note that: it could take up to 72 hours after payment , for the visa to be finalized and issued. Once ready the status of the application would change to "Issued" or "To Be Printed" , where the employer will be able to print it directly from the system.

http://www.newsofbahrain.com/bahrain/46446.html

Published in the Daily Tribune today

Shabash2 wrote:

Well, I can confirm 3 pakistani work visas of fellows that were applied after 20 july and were hold from last 3 weeks are approved today. Status shows ready to payment. All these are worker and driver visas.

I personally checked on lmra express. Cant share their application ids due to privacy. Lmra shows following message today. Other please comment if they are not approved.

Application is ready for payment; the employer needs to Pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation. Payment can be done either by Logging on to the EMS system and paying instantly by credit card or at the authorized banks' counters (Al salam , Bahraini Saudi bank ...) , Kindly note that: it could take up to 72 hours after payment , for the visa to be finalized and issued. Once ready the status of the application would change to "Issued" or "To Be Printed" , where the employer will be able to print it directly from the system.

I hope the same updates for Visit Visas too !!! Mine was applied on 18th July.. no updates as yet!! It wasn't applied online but by my dad's company
I have the application ID.. where can I track ??? Cuz so far tracking seems to be available for eVisa applications!

You can't track if it was applied by a company - only they can check.  You can only track evisas applied for by yourself on the evisa site.

I Applied for family visit visa and today they rejected it

I think its my Gut feelings only May be I am wrong - That Bahrain will not open Visa for Pakistanis in this year. May be Next Year with news rules and regulations.

Shame on Pakistani Government and on their Foreign Policy

There is no ambassador in Bahrain Pakistan embassy, how can they approach high ups and resolve this matter.

Pakistani govt. is completely quite, nothing is moving ahead, it's really shameful, what is the role of embassy and its officials when they are of no use to expat Pakistanis.

What are they doing here except celebrating 14 August, and cultural events.

Our company applied two visit visas on 13 Aug and today the status is as below:

"Your application cannot be completed at this time. Please contact NPRA for further information."
What does this mean??

Call the NPRA but it seems that the visas have been rejected 🙅‍♂️

Lets create Face book page, and escalate the issue. It seams that Govt. does not want to respond to this matter.
New Govt. PTI , with a New Ambassador in Bahrain  should shake it.

So I traveled across the causeway last night (my weekly trip to Riyadh) after a long vacation.   

My Pakistani driver was unable to come to pick me as they were still turning him back from Saudi immigration so an alternative Indian driver came in his place and was able to cross & get visa on arrival in Bahrain without any issue.

So far, it seems that the problem on the causeway exists for both Pakistani and Bangladesh passport holders.  For Pakistani passport holders, they ARE allowing Engineers, Doctors and Teachers as well as some other managerial professions by exception but you are made to go and speak to higher officials to be able to get through.  The driver also told me that Saudi immigration is checking for Bahrain Iqamas and turning back people who don't have them.  I will see this on the way back on Thursday and try to talk to them to find out more.

UK007 wrote:

Our company applied two visit visas on 13 Aug and today the status is as below:

"Your application cannot be completed at this time. Please contact NPRA for further information."
What does this mean??

It means that the visas have been rejected.

Topi Drama wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/Visa-Issues-for-Pakistanis-1817709418343644/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Please like this page and share it to everyone you know and share all the problems what we are facing now. Pakistani Embassy is not supporting us and we have to solve our issues. Social media is the only solution.

Insha Allah we will be able to get support from PTI officials if we get more like and support for the group.

It is a good initiative.  I would also suggest, if any members have the necessary links:

1) Ask any Pakistani business / professional / trade association to formally file a complaint with Pakistan MOFA and Bahrain chamber of commerce / Ministry of industries - as this does effect businesses as well
2) Continue to approach newspapers in Pakistan as well as channels
3) Approach Pakistan government through creating petitions online (like on change.org), getting signatures and then sending across formal letters referencing them

My brother traveled yesterday from Dammam to bahrain on Pakistani passport, no issues.

But I'm going today morning they can't give me