Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Salam

Did anyone received approval of visa in past few days?

I think one of Pakistani Visit Visa Holder recently got Employment Visa in Bahrain ( You can say it is like local transfer)

zaheerabbasrizvi wrote:

I think one of Pakistani Visit Visa Holder recently got Employment Visa in Bahrain ( You can say it is like local transfer)

Well if this has happened it is a good news. I dont think tranfering from visit to work is a transfer case. It is indeed a new work permit.

We apply before for our employees but one is rejected then employees get visit visa (they have Saudi residence) after status changed to inside kingdom we  get  visa approved .and after payment it's stamped also

But next day we apply for one more visa person inside kingdom but it's rejected  then me visit NPRA myself and they told me Pakistani passports / visa  on hold

Receiving news. On arrival visa for GCC residents with Pakistani passports holders is now closed.

Shame on Pakistani Govt....

Yes you are right , Yesterday I was travelling from Saudi Arabia to Bahrain via Causway and they not allowed to me enter Bahrain.

Berry bad news
But if somebody have BAHRAIN valid visa RP
Then they can enter or not
Ok

I think the person who have CPR can enter in Bahrain

Any body confirmed news why they ban and when ban will b lifted

eaglesinternational wrote:

Any body confirmed news why they ban and when ban will b lifted

Same answer, no ban 😁  but in coming days everything could be stop including renewal.

Then Pakistanis in bahrain will wake.

People with valid Bahrain RP have no issues entering or leaving. I have done two trips and at the airport again. The issue seems to be now with on arrival visa for gcc residents and for some professions, not all. Managerial professions seem to be able to get in but not the rest. And more issues with men below 40 vs. Others.

I checked yesterday  many people returned ,iqama holders .if any updates please share

Right now I am at Bahrain causway for checking the status,  will update soon.

Still same
Not allowed 
Going back to Saudi

He'll what was their reason.

Nobody knows
Nothing is official
Saudi side not allowed to go Bahrain side.

Some people shared on other blog they started after maghrib .another checked from cause way immigration number +97317796555

What is your Profession mention on your Saudi Iqama

My Profession is Computer technician.

I think they are allowing those you are having Managerial Profession

Hi guys
One of the friend of a friend was denied entry yesterday even his profession was managerial on his Iqama. I myself travelled to Bahrain on 16th night.
At that time there was no issue like this.
When it started?

Hello guys, i just called SAPTCO to confurm that if i can go through bus to Bahrain, they said you can go, just bangali passport holders are not allowed. i am confused because you all guys face the bad experience but SAPTCO is saying there is no problem with Pakistanis. if anyone have recent experience of traveling through bus please share so that i can take any decision.

Are they allowing families with Saudi Iqama? Also what about Student Visa? I already have NOC, will I be allowed?

Hello Shoaib
We have also heard that there is no such issue at Bahrain causeway and everything is as usual. Pakistanis are being passed through immigration. Now we are also confused that from where all such news are coming.

M also confused so i will try to go by SAPTCO tomarrow afternoon and will update In.Sha.Allah.

dear umer,
last  night i went to causeway and they returned me back saying not allowed. Even some Pakistanis families were also returned. I just called Pakistani embassy they also don't know any thing about this issue.no responsible person was available to answer.

Pakistani embassy  number is  0114887272

u r right bro, alot of people faced tha same setuation but i am surprised by SAPTCO response so i will visit SAPTCO office today and i will update here all the information.

What about people with NOC from Bahrain?

Did they give any reason?
Did they check passport and Iqama or they just informed you to return without checking in the system.?

no reason .you know they did not tell any thing. Just go back. With out checking any thing. @ umer

Dear all
There are still mixed news and most of it are rumors.
One on my friend passed through causeway today morning.
Did anyone try from this group within today?

Yesterday was also some mixed news and somebody told me his cousin passed the Bahrain causway without any problem then I went by my self and I tried yesterday night around 11pm but not allowed , All are wrong news nothing will be fixed before Eid because all official office's are closed and Pakistani embassy at Bahrain also not replying,  just wait and watch after Eid.

Dear fase1j
We just need to understand that without checking passport and travel documents how immigration is rejecting Pakistani passport and denying entry. Some people are also considering that lower level professions are not allowed. But in any case if immigration officer is checking Iqama and returning people is understandable.

Dear I.Umer
Nothing is official.
Officially only Bangladeshi banned and maybe some low professions of Pakistani but the main problem is we are not able to reach at Bahrain immigration office if Saudi immigration allow to go Bahrain side then we can ask to Bahrain officers but Saudi immigration not allow to go Bahrain side.
I was returned back first time at 17 August early morning 4am I was with my family and I was booked my flight from Bahrain to Baku, that time even I showed my tickets but they still strict.
And yesterday I tried again alone after when I heard some news but same problem still Saudi side not allowed to go Bahrain side.
Acutely they also don't know what is the real problem , they knows only one thing if we don't have Bahrini iqama then we are not allowed.
Maybe after Eid something announce officially or they fixed this issue but during Eid Holdays is seems difficult.
Our embassy in Bahrain is totally use less even they not answer on phone and as per some unofficial news Our Bahraini embassy issued 50 forged Pakistani passports to Iranian and this issued started from 15 July 2018 and Bahrain authorities stoped new work visas for Pakistani until our government solve this issue but our embassy not take any action but Causway was still open and they stoped causeway and visa on arrival for Pakistani at mid night of 16 August.
Note: this is totally unofficial news nothing is official.

Yes you are right. Ban is not official yet but issues are there at causeway.

Hi guys.. now i am coming from SAPTCO station. They are saying there is very bad setuation on bahrain border.. today alot of people were rejected from there and they faced too much problem to reach back here.. i met personaly 2 travelers... so i suggest every one to prospond the plan till there will be any official news about this mettet...

Yes you are right.....Shame on Pakistani Govt

guys i called Pakistani embassy yesterday .there response was also very poor. I call them in afternoon and they replied in evening saying they don't know any thing about this issue. I tried to talk some higher official's but no one is available.

embassy in Bahrain is not responding at all. I think we will take this issue to higher authorities in overseas commission. I will try to find some contact .if any one has some information please share in forum.