Cigna Health Coverage

Hello,

Anyone here who is currently availing health insurance like cigna? How much is their monthly premium and how‘s their service? Do you have any recommendations aside from Cigna?

The employer has to provide some health insurance so check what it will cover. It's usually only hospitalization.

Cigna is very expensive but it covers GP visits probably and is international coverage. They have had some criticism for not paying claims.

If you want to top up what the employer provides look at local Malaysian policies.

GP visits plus medicine are under rm100 per visit

My direct employer is an agency in KL but I will be deployed to an Oil and Gas company. Based on the contract, the company where I will be deployed to will not provide and medical coverage but insurance. I think I‘ll have to ask my agency if they will be the one to provide one for me.
Thanks! :)

It would be cheaper to buy local insurance and its based on financial indemnity i.e. annual maximum or lifetime maximum etc. The rates are quite low but it is only hospitalization and related consultations in say 30 days prior.  Check www.imoney.my

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct