looking for a good physiotherapy

Can someone help to recommend me a good spine and back  physiotherapy in KL.  I am currently treating my scoliosis in Synapse, ampang.

Try Google on bio aura medic spa, my friend doing it at her condo at bukit antarabangsa, the method is simple, just by having a sonic wave by a specially design machine with mineral compositon in a bath tab with according followed position, it's the best massage treatment too, and it gives overall result, from inner to outer, improve muscle tone, improve skin radiant and makes you healthy and prettier, a total solution, I've saw with my own eyes how an old lady stop to use her walking roller tray just by after 15 times treatment, sounds too magical but try to Google on it, the machine and all equiptment cost around rm 9-10k but if you like to try its effectiveness first my friend do provide it for just only Rm 250 for 8 times treatment, cheap yet so effective, thanks to an advancement biomedical indigenous, it's brilliant :)

Moderated by kenjee 7 months ago
Reason : Sharing of external commercial links not allowed.

Look for Joshua Nathan in KPJ Hospital , Taman Tun.

Oh thanks guys.  Finally found a really good one @ Elements gym G tower.  Getting g better everyday and it's not even  expensive

@datinsri, do you mind sharing their rates, either here or via PM? I've been looking for someone who can help with my lower back injury.

There's 2 great physiotherapist at Elements medical centre in Gtower.  It's RM 799 for 8 times with free gym membership.

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
Dental care
By Theborg48
Meditation & Healing in KL
By Nonushka
Omar Salim
Chiropractor & Physiotherapist Centre in KL
By Omar Salim
UK/Europeans need mineral suppplements?
By lpat1
Ayurvedic doctor
By Tina&chez

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur