Dental Care.

Hello,

I'm in need of Dental Care. Fillings, crowns, and possibly bridge work. In any case, the amount of work is pretty extensive. I would appreciate any information, from people who have had work done.... Their overall impressions, on quality, price, expediency, and maybe just their overall feeling of was it a good, bad, or ugly, experience?

Going to the dentist is not generally described as fun, but it is necessary, what's the famous description "of root canals and migraines", when doing something one would rather not do, and, I have little choice in the matter. I have to go and soon.

But the little bit of choice I do have, is picking a good quality, competent, dentist that does not see the ATM-machine is open sign, LOL, on my Expat forehead when I walk into the office. At least that's my hope....

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi, you can check White Smile dental clinic located in Berjaya Time Square. They have a good and clean dental facility and professional dentist.

Hi Kimchie,

Thanks for the information, I looked at the White Smile Dental clinic, in Berjaya Square online. It looks ok, the next step is call them.

Thank you....

Sincerely,

RR__

z3mama,

Hello, are you a medical professional?