Sandals

Anyone know where, in Jakarta or Yogyakarta to find sandals size 45 and above. I cannot find the anywhere. Size just barely fits me I need 45. Camel Active or Hush Puppies would be nice but at this point I'll try apa saja that will fit.

I buy them from Bata shoes, but they don't always have larger sizes in stock so patience is required.
When I do see them, I buy a few pairs so I don't have to mess around again for a while.

I went to Bata and have not been able to find any in size 45.

My suggestion, whatever difficult you can try SEARCH in tokopedia (online store).
"sandals no 45" will later appear sandal size 45

https://www.tokopedia.com/search?st=pro … %20no%2045

Thanks  Zanzio I will check this out.   :)

Also try to go to Plaza Semanggi Jakart, they have Buccheri, everbest, I think they had at least one fit for you.

Digitarius wrote:

I went to Bata and have not been able to find any in size 45.

I bought 3 in that size a couple of months ago, but you have to keep visiting as they don't always have them.
I asked the assistant to give me a call if they got any in stock - she did, so I shot over and bought 3 pairs.

I went to the city of Solo this weekend and while there I stopped into a store that sold Hush Puppies and they had a size 45 in the sandal I wanted  :D I could not believe it.  I randomly walk into a small store in a small city and they have my size, wow.

I found my first pair of shoes in a tiny shop in Purwokerto 8 years ago, then couldn't find any more until about a month or so ago.
Bata shoes had some so I bought three pairs.

Incredible but I found a pair in Solo of all places.  I was there and happen to stop at a mall for something.  I went into shoe store that had Hush Puppies and the had a size 45 incredible.   :proud

And now for the good news.
I found a chain store that stocks shoe sizes up to Ero 46, yes, 46 as standard stock.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/store-locator

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1723/27748622487_8bb114a8d6.jpg

Just custom it in online shop, its Adorable Project. They are available on instagram.

Yeah I know all about Sketchers but I don't like their shoes at all.  I like Hush Puppies and  Camel active way better than Sketchers and they both look way better than Sketchers.

Digitarius wrote:

Yeah I know all about Sketchers but I don't like their shoes at all.  I like Hush Puppies and  Camel active way better than Sketchers and they both look way better than Sketchers.

I've found not more than a few pairs of shoes that fit in the eleven years I've been here so I've learnt not to get too fussy.
Saying that, I rather like the pair I bought yesterday and they have several other designs I'd be very happy buying. In fact, I might well pop back and get the ones I almost bought yesterday as I'm moving out of the Jakarta area so it's very likely I'll have trouble finding shoes again.

Payless shoe stores do up 46 as well. I have a few pairs of shoes and boots from there and they are all pretty good for the cost.
They do Airwalk which is about as famous as the brand's get though.

lukereg wrote:

Payless shoe stores do up 46 as well. I have a few pairs of shoes and boots from there and they are all pretty good for the cost.
They do Airwalk which is about as famous as the brand's get though.

I've tried them many times, always failing to find anything.
Ho hum, maybe your feet aren't as wide as mine.