Dispute with Employer

Dear Sir,

Salam,

Can any body Help me this issue

I am Salauddin Ahmad start working with one of company in Falaj Al Qabail, Sohar from 4 Feb 2018.

After a Three Month i did not get a salary and most important things is they did not prepare my contact letter till date, when i ask regarding this they every time make new excuses.

They also did do my Insurance, medical facility and they mortgage my Indian Passport.

They Every time make new excuse when i ask for all these things, please guide me what i do now, because i am depressed due to all things and i am only one earning person in my family; I don't know how me and my family can survive.

Hi SDAHMAD,

Contact the Indian Embassy and report your case to them, without wasting any more time.

Only they can help and assist you in resolving the unfortunate turn of events.

SDAHMAD wrote:

Dear Sir,

Salam,

Can any body Help me this issue

I am Salauddin Ahmad start working with one of company in Falaj Al Qabail, Sohar from 4 Feb 2018.

After a Three Month i did not get a salary and most important things is they did not prepare my contact letter till date, when i ask regarding this they every time make new excuses.

They also did do my Insurance, medical facility and they mortgage my Indian Passport.

They Every time make new excuse when i ask for all these things, please guide me what i do now, because i am depressed due to all things and i am only one earning person in my family; I don't know how me and my family can survive.

"continue your job and file an online complaint in ministry of manpower about not getting salary and not having contract.
if you can not file online complaint the go to sanad office and they will file a complaint for you

attached email or conversation translated in arabic which shows the agreed salary and other terms."

Hi
   I resigned from OMAN FASTENERS , Sohar
And they accepted my resignation.At the last working day they said that you can leave within 1week.but its about 12days and they tells that ur settlement is not done yet and have to wait for 1more week.I already gave 1month notic period and now 12days more.Is that settlement will take this much time or they are purposly making me to stay here?
Please reply.

Farzeen mohammad wrote:

Hi
   I resigned from OMAN FASTENERS , Sohar
And they accepted my resignation.At the last working day they said that you can leave within 1week.but its about 12days and they tells that ur settlement is not done yet and have to wait for 1more week.I already gave 1month notic period and now 12days more.Is that settlement will take this much time or they are purposly making me to stay here?
Please reply.

Dear final settlement is internal issue of company and it depends on internal administration. they can cancel your visa anytime when you are leaving country and it do not take much time.

So what should i do now
Have to wait?