Looking for online job from home in sohar

Hello
      I am looking for any online jobs which i can do from my home. Any online marketing ,seo jobs or any relevant jobs to kill time from home . plz help me if anyone has any idea.

Hi, and welcome to the forums.
Perhaps I can make one suggestion, avoid all the jobs that require an upfront payment to become a worker/agent/seller.
They're pretty much all scams.

Hello Priyanka,

Any luck? I am not sure about the environment or set up in Oman but i believe IT companies should have some sort of spots open for working from home. I used to work for an IT company in Downtown Toronto in Canada. I set up their whole business stream for renewals contract and helped with upgrading older equipment of clients. I picked up the process fast and then made up my own steps with time. I was allowed to work from home at least 3-4 times a week. I believe it can be done even in Oman if your manager is understanding and you can show your work ethics and performance. At least, I would hope so. If you are unable to find a job in Oman, see if you can get work as a remote or virtual worker from one of the international companies. Cisco, Dell, HP, SAP, F5, Netapp. You can also look for freelance work online. This website flexjobs.com may be able to help you. They hire people from all over the world and pay in USD. There are also transcription jobs you can do online and all you need is a good set of headphones. Before you give the online exam make sure you read the instructions and learn how to do transcription if you haven't done it before. Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

Sara

Hi, Currently, I am not working in MNC. I hold a Masters degree in computing at Queens University, Canada. I am looking for online jobs. When I came across your post, I guess this would work but wanted to know is it possible to work from Oman for international companies. I have to take care of my kid and manage the work as well. So just wanted to know what kind of jobs and what is the requirement of international companies? I don't wanna waste my career and wish to kick start it from home. It would be great if you could give me a detailed description. Thanks in advance!