Good places to eat in Riyadh

Hi all,
Just wanted to mention, we have recently been and eaten at the four seasons hotel in kingdom centre. We ate at the grill and had the BBQ and I tell you it was AWESOME!! It was quite expensive but then again, since there is not much to do here, it was a nice treat.
Anyone got any suggestions of decent places to eat in Riyadh?

Yehh, you are right, nothing to do in this country expect to go to eat outside, but you had chose the best one in the country, i ate there and really wonderful,
I'm always going to eat at new restaurant every weekend, so if you need my advice I can give to you,

Four seasons is great

others would be

Duo (at Exit 5 Northern Ring Road)
Globe (Faisiliah)
Lasani (behind Suliman Habib Clinic on King Fahd)
Asaraya (on Thalateen Street, Olya)
Focetto Italian Grill (khurais, just behind Jarir)

There a number of good eateries on Tahalia.

Enjoy :)

Centro behind Jareer,
La Vida at Centria Mall
Nino on Tahlia
and ofcourse my fav. Abblebees

my favorite: HOME

guys .. all those giving restaurant names.. appreciate if you can tell what cuisine they offer as well ( bbq , Lebanese, continental etc.. ) Thanks :D

musicman wrote:

can you give directions, I have heard that the food there is free

slyshooter wrote:
musicman wrote:

hheeheee me too me too :P

SaudiUK wrote:

Four seasons is great

others would be

Duo  [Lebanese Cuisine](at Exit 5 Northern Ring Road)
Globe (Faisiliah) see http://www.alfaisaliahhotel.com/dine5.cfm
Lasani [Pakistani] (behind Suliman Habib Clinic on King Fahd)
Asaraya [Turkish Cuisine] (on Thalateen Street, Olya)
Focetto Italian Grill  [Italian Cuisine](khurais, just behind Jarir)

There a number of good eateries on Tahalia.

Enjoy :)

kamiii wrote:

guys .. all those giving restaurant names.. appreciate if you can tell what cuisine they offer as well ( bbq , Lebanese, continental etc.. ) Thanks :D

Agree - done

nonz wrote:
slyshooter wrote:
musicman wrote:

hheeheee me too me too :P

Just come to Exit 7 on the North Ring Road and call me
Food is free but the tips are big

@MM: our company can be invaluable.. that is payment+tip+bonus all in itself!
:D

OK, will have to discuss it with the catering department chief first and get back to the blog

musicman wrote:

OK, will have to discuss it with the catering department chief first and get back to the blog

WOW...cant wait :D

MM... sooo.. when ?

kamiii wrote:

MM... sooo.. when ?

start counting days till nxt Christmas :rolleyes:

The best place is my kitchen and I m so good in all kinds of baking , why dont you i invite all of you to my place one day?
Any one interested, do let me know...

oraclefusions wrote:

The best place is my kitchen and I m so good in all kinds of baking , why dont you i invite all of you to my place one day?

For MM we needed to wait till next Christmas and with u its nothing less than a century or so and i know i m not included ....i would be the last person u invite :idontagree:

Xmas is only 239 days away, take away summer vacation and ramadan and it becomes 179, not too far away, i need to get my Santa suit out of the attic first

nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:

For MM we needed to wait till next Christmas and with u its nothing less than a century or so and i know i m not included ....i would be the last person u invite :idontagree:

You got that right girl!!!

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:

You got that right girl!!!

hmmm :(

My Fav food is Shamesi's stuff :) I go there and eat in my car:p among all the afghaniz :P

yes, ive heard that its the best place in town for Pak food. hevnt been there yet. must try it out sometime.

musicman .. shamesi's Chappli kebabs are a must !!!

yeah people like it most...:)

nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:

No I would love to invite you ONLY one condition.....

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:

and the condition is....????/

back to the topic

I even like Shawrmas of Mama nora

u see mods i am always on topic :P

Shawarmas?then there is only one place, and that should be Nafoora.. well at least I think so.. and then there is Maccoys for broast.. :P

Al Ajmi Shawarma is the best in town

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:

and the condition is....????/

back to the topic

I even like Shawrmas of Mama nora

u see mods i am always on topic :P

Now I know the secret of your health. Keept it up and one day you shall win the prize for being the best bbw in town.

Atleast i would be BEST :P

yes RG Mccoys is really good...and nafora's grill is awesome

i m still on topic :P