I´m new in Ipoh :)

Hello everybody,

my name is Udo and I just arrived in Ipoh to work here for the next 6 months. If anybody is interested in doing something from time to time I am open for nearly everything. From having a short trip to having a cup of coffee or a beer to watching a movie at the cinema.

Greetings
Udo

Hi,

Where are you living in Ipoh? I'm planning to move there soon. I just would like to know how's there look like, cultural, people and jobs there.

Hi Udo

Im Ana from Ipoh but now working in KL. Just wanna say Hello..
Do you like Durian? You should try the best durian in Perak which is from Batu Kurau and currently in season.

Happy weeknd :)

BarneysBud wrote:

Hi,

Where are you living in Ipoh? I'm planning to move there soon. I just would like to know how's there look like, cultural, people and jobs there.

Hi BarneysBud

Ipoh is a relatively small town compared to Penang Island, Kuala Lumpur or Johor Bahru. However there are a few tourist attraction nearby which deserve some attention i.e. Kellie Castle, Gua Tempurung, Tambun Waterpark etc
You will get to see a mix cultures of Malay, Indian and Chinese. Most of them would be able to communicate in English.
However job opportunity in Ipoh is limited generally. Most of the youngsters would go to Kuala Lumpur or Penang to get a job after graduating.
Hope this helps. Thanks

Sean

Udo Koe wrote:

Hello everybody,

my name is Udo and I just arrived in Ipoh to work here for the next 6 months. If anybody is interested in doing something from time to time I am open for nearly everything. From having a short trip to having a cup of coffee or a beer to watching a movie at the cinema.

Greetings
Udo

Hi Udo

are you here on project?

Hi Udo Koe, Ipoh is my hometown, but now I work in Pahang. Anyways, are you keen to do some charitable works in relations to a foodbank in Ipoh? there is an activity by Kechara they collect excess food from tescos to pass to homes and etc. Can drop me an email at *** if you like engage in this activity? Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security