Traveling together in Malaysia

Hi dear friends,
Each weekend I have planned to travel to different cities and visit beautiful cities and islands of Malaysia. if anyone interested to join me please let me know.

I just had a look at getaways to islands etc and it looks so cheap! I'll be doing some of that when I arrive. I'm KL from December, starting work January. Plenty time to explore!

Nordica - many of the islands are seasonal i.e. it is now one of the monsoon seasons so those off the east coast of Pen. Malaysia are virtually or actually closed down until about March/April. The best beaches are in Sabah and its islands. They are all average off the west coast of Pen. Malaysia - Pangkor/Pangkor Laut is probably the best. Better beaches edging the Andaman Sea off west coast of Thailand

Hi
I will be happy if you find some free times and accompany me to see some sightseeing of Malaysia and know more about great culture in South east of Asia.

Thanks Gravitas. Yep I've read about a lot of places being closed off for season. I was looking at langkawi and George Town as air Asia does free flights to both if you book accommodation through them.

Please count me as well. I will also join along with my friend.

Hi there,
Count me in along with my friend.We love to travel and looking for a company.

Also please update the schedule if you have any.
Looking forward for your response.

hi thanks for your interest. there is no fixed  schedule. We can decide where to travel each weekend or every others. There should one among us to manage everything in regard.

salut
je souhait quelque renseignement sur kl cet possible

Hi houssni,

Can you please post in english on this anglophone forum please? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello

Interesting.
Please update when you find enough people and time.

Best regards,
Fabian

I just got back from a 3 days 2 nights holiday at Tioman Island and it was great! :)

I will like to join but I will moving to Malaysia first week of December 2013 please kindly PM me its on thanks