Official letter

Hello  every one” i”m married to  a  adutch  Guy And last year I got the permenant residency But I Still don”t work there” i use to work as a flight attendant in my home country I took  un paid vacation from  my work in my home country to be able to go  And  stay in Holland with my husband” this year my company refused to renew the vacation Except in case I Can get official letter from the civil aviation ministry in the netherland that I dont work as a flight attendant  there ” is it possible?  Or is it possible that I Can even get any official letter that I dont have an income in the netherlands?

Never heard of this before; I think you may struggle but who knows, as they say in Dutch, "You have no, you may get yes", so give it a try.  The regulatory department you are asking about is The Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate (ILT); this link will take you to the ILT website with the contact details.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you cynic for you reply “ actually you are very right I  think  they mean to make it complicated “ but as you said I  need to  struggle