Divorce and marriage

False marriage documents,
My son a British man was married 9 years ago to a Moroccan woman, after living together in France for 6 years the marriage failed, he met another Moroccan woman from same family and moved back to Morocco after they had child together she arrived one day with her mother and told him they were married and produced a certificate ,is this possible?

Question is not clear enough.

Sounds like a script for a movie!

Go to Daniel pipes website and you will see a thousand stories just like a movie script. These people not all are smooth criminals. Anything is possible in Morocco if you pay so who knows. Good luck finding out. I am in a bad situation with Moroccan man I married. I'm totally confused and feel the mother is behind it all and there is so many red flags that I have dissappeared and avoiding them. I am trying to find out how to divorce as I don't want to take any chances after what I have read and seen with Moroccan men and British women.

I love Morocco but some of the people well majority would love to
Escape Morocco. Some work for it and some want it easy. I married a man couple of years ago
After dating one year. He wanted to marry quick but I took over a year and 12 visits. He is a lovely guy caring etc so much so he married an older woman to get out quick and work to help his family back home. I could see it all through my pink glasses lol but I kept on as I didn't want to hurt him or embarrass him. His mother I think behind it all. I have called it off despite him saying I'm wrong. I'm not wrong. If he had money he would never go with older woman. Fact. They have been kind to me and me very kind to them but be sure to pay later for their kindness. Mine was genuine. I don't know what is what now. Anything is possible in Morocco if you pay and I mean anything. Maybe the papers are fake bcz your son would have had to go to Rabat sign papers pay money then do a nikkah in the town hall in medina and also pay and have a witness sign papers etc. I think he would know if he has done this or not. Oh and look at Daniel pipes website there are thousands of women crying after being used for visa. More than a movie 🎥

Try to be realistic
do you think a young man will stay with you forever  ?
it is your fault from begining , trying to convince yourself that something is going to work when you know deep inside you that's it is not .
my 2 cents

not all moroccans are looking to escape  and not all US and EU people are rich period

I hear you and see where you are coming from in a way. The issues you have raised could have happened anywhere and NOT just Morocco. I have traveled extensively and see this in many countries where people would love to escape poverty. How ever it's also about luck as there are still honest good people out there. Life is about choices and we all have to live with the decisions we make. Relationships are hard as it takes effort, work and time to get to know a person.  There's no guarantee as sometimes even after years you don't really know someone. How ever you can always recognize and tell if a person has similar values as yourself early in a relationship. If they don't then you move on which may not always be easy. I'm not an expert in relationships and don't claim to be but I know we all need to walk in our own truths. I truly hope it works out for you:)

No matter people's situation, it's very wrong and bad of someone to use another for means of escape, as they leave a trail of destruction along the way. Either buck up and get a job and sort your life out or live your life in poverty, but why use others and give them the impression that you adore them and want your life with them, when your being a fake. This is morally wrong and extremely unfair

Ha that's a bit hypocritical coming from a Muslim.
Did prophet Mohammed stay all his life with katija???? Yes he did. And what was it. Oh she had 4 grown up
Children to two other men who died. She was rich etc and was nearly 20 years his senior. Never looked at another woman till
She died so come on man. My husband did mention the hypocrisy of Moroccan men and this topic lol. Put it this way I work out and he's not the best looking but he was a nice guy and yes blame me lol. I am not a Victoria secret model but I am
Very young for my age and I get plenty young guys stalking me here but I'm not into fun. I'm old fashioned pal. And as for not all are rich well we are very rich compared. The salary here I s ten times what it is there. Majority want out you know it. We all looking for a better life!!!! Bislama

Candy. Please don't use our prophet Saw into any of this as sadly is about 2 people and these forums are open to opinions expressed without empathy care or consideration to actual feelings.
Best discussed privately.

This is not a private discussion sorry.
That man said something hypocritical against the prophet pbuh.
He said it's not reality when prophet did it so I am allowed to use whatever I want to give him an answer to his question   That's all.

It is very wrong but they see nothing wrong with doing it bcz they are basically helping their family.
Moroccan men are really into looks body etc that's a fact especially younger ones. It dint matter if your older so long as they can show you off etc. I know mine was infatuated but not sure of other intentions and didn't want to risk it plus these guys need to stand on their own feet work hard. If mine can get here on his own even in visit visa then I will believe in him. Untill then I won't speak a word to him. Been two months now and I will stand my ground. 90% are looking to get out then they go back once made money and have passport. My hubby even said to me in 8 years we could go back to Morocco and open a restaurant there.  He does work long hours when he can find work. There's so much dog eat dog so it's hard as there's always someone who will work for less. Guess we know when someone adores us it's right there. Mine does but I feel it's not in my best interest. We get older they get wiser lol.

Fair enough Candy and yes you are right if it was real then you would be together. .

Yeah I guess. Maybe he is real and I'm not. Who knows.

Why guess? why can't you verify the information accordingly huh...!
  Before make a statement in life you have to be sure first not using words like I guess or maybe.

What is the best way to prevent child Labour in Africa countries.

Is that so professor 👨‍🏫 I guess I can use any words I like. Yawn 🙄

Hi all

I'm looking for some help?

1] I have not consummated my marriage with my Moroccan wife to be
How can I get an annulment / divorce ?
2)how long will it take if possible?
3) can i get a lawyer to do this all for me by proxy ? If I live in the uk?

Thanks in advance
Hasan

Hi Hassan

Yes if you have good enough reason you can have it annulled.
I looked into that and I found the info on gov U.K. website. There was a fee but can't remember how much.
Not 100% sure of procedure but check on website.
Did you register your papers in Rabat etc.
Good luck

Thanks for replying candy

Ramadan kareem

I couldn't find anything on .gov.uk website on annulment

Yes the marriage has been registered in Morocco, so we are legally married.

I found a couple of lawyers in mohammedia

There are a number of ways of divorcing, Btw im  now in the uk
1) wife can ask for khul' separation ( without you having to be in Morocco)
2) you can go to the court and ask for a divorce and continue proceedings
3) you can both agree to  ‘amicable or agreed divorce'

The problem in Morocco is that even though we didn't consummate the marriage she is still classed as divorced طلاق قبل البناء

Hi

I'm told our marriage in Morocco doesn't stand for nothing here even though registered in Morocco. We didn't register it here or apply for visa. He wants to work it out if I can change my thoughts but all these stories are scarey. I wouldn't like to think I'm tarting him with the same brush but it's what happens everywhere.
It's stressful but if she's a bad Apple break all ties and you'll feel the peace inside. Let her deal with divorce there. You can do Islamic marriage here no problem. Good luck

Hi
I'm a male British Muslim married to a Moroccan lady. I sponsored for her spouse visa. Soon after she entered into the country she imposed false allegations. I was arrested and now on bail. Case is due for trail. Long story short this relationship was not great from the beginning. There has been no physical relationship either. Now this relationship is completely broken. I would like to get divorce. I would appreciate if you could kindly guide me.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers bro.

Hello Candy, I'm in the same situation as you are older  woman with a nomad Moroccan guy, he is been begging  to marry  me, I'm from Costa Rica, I'm retired, not rich have my own  house and live from my check and a little  Airbnb, the thing is this guy, dont have a job, knows  how to work  with tourist, but the situation  in M'Hamid is critical and he can find a job, I say to get a Visa, come to my country  and I help him here, I hear the laws to marry in Morocco  are very strict. Need advise..thank you

Here's good advice ...DONT DO IT

Well, just my 2-cents worth:   I am an older, retired woman, married  to an Amazir man who makes good money as a tour guide.  We have been together 5 years and he doesnt even want to visit the US. I have my residency card, we own our own home and are very happy. His family all lived nearby.  So, not everyone is out for a visa  or some rich woman to take care of them.

ijm1086 wrote:

Hi
I'm a male British Muslim married to a Moroccan lady. I sponsored for her spouse visa. Soon after she entered into the country she imposed false allegations. I was arrested and now on bail. Case is due for trail. Long story short this relationship was not great from the beginning. There has been no physical relationship either. Now this relationship is completely broken. I would like to get divorce. I would appreciate if you could kindly guide me.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers bro.

Yes this is classic, a woman on a spouse visa can claim domestic abuse and get her visa in an instant without waiting the 5 years of marriage in the UK, benefits, housing, all at your expense and possible criminal record.

Good Luck

Not just Moroccan women also, in Thailand they have an entire forum dedicated to how women there can use and rip off western men.

I'm one of many...just wasted over 6 years for nothing ....find someone close to home

It's your true love. You haven't done anything wrong. We have to trust others. By trusting other we are allowing ourself an opportunity. In return if they betray us, it's their fault loosing the trustworthy partner.
Take care.

It's a well known fact. Avoid holy day in Thailand.

I already reported it to the home office.  Home office replied saying they don't tolerate the abuse of immigration law . Let us see what happens.

If you married to a Moroccan women and you can get divorce outside Morocco. But in order to be validate in Morocco you still have to go through the divorce process in Morocco based on the fact that you already divorced outside Morocco.
It's best to get divorce in Morocco first  and in many countries that will be valid (outside Morocco ).

Ya me too i have a big problem with my Moroccan woman.i am a Indian guy married in 2011 but unfortunately going to divorce her now in March 2019. But really facing lots of problems in marriage process.

Sorry facing lots of problems in divorce process

I am not feeling this poor me situation I am hearing in this section of the forum.
If you are old enough to get married you are an adult.
If you are an adult you are accountable for your own mistake.
There are and have always been dishonest people in the world.
You are significantly to be blame for your lack of common sense when entering in to a marriage.

This is not a Disney movie... this is real life.
Especially considering how hard the Moroccan government makes it for foreign people to marry their citizens you had plenty of opportunity to back out.

Also especially for those people who marry people outside the lines of reason
ex If you marry someone a lot more attractive then you
Or a lot younger then you, you were looking for trouble.

Now the situation has blown up in your face you want to play the victim?
You took your chances when the odd were not in your favour and this is consequence.
Everyone makes mistakes.  You have made yours.  Now  you have to deal with it.
You will need to learn from your actions.

You do not have to travel to Morocco to get divorced.  You can get divorced in your own country.  The fact that someone is asking this makes me wonder if they are going to try and get married again to someone else from Morocco so that is why they want to make sure the divorce is valid in Morocco.  If that is the case wow have you not learned your lesson.

When you play with fire and then get burnt ... you got a lot of nerve playing the victim.

If someone is not from Morocco, why should they care if the divorce is not valid in Morocco?  This is the key question?  Also why is someone going through a divorce already looking in to their next marriage?

They behaviour of rushing in to things without thinking may be the key why they are getting divorced in the first place.

Hello everyone
I read all the posts here but seems like nobody really knows the process of divorce. I wonder if any of you have divorced and could explain the process.

Our marriage is registered in Rabat but not in my country. We got married 2016 And I have been supporting her economically until a few months ago I stopped sending her money and asked for divorce but she doesn't agree to divorce. I have stopped talking with her since May. What could happen if I just leave it as it is until maybe she changes her mind and ask for divorce?. Is there any legal consequences, like could she sue me for not supporting her/being irresponsible? Anybody in same situation.

This cause so much stress, not a single day I'm not thinking of this. The biggest mistake ever in my life. Please if anyone knows the procedure of the divorce tell me.

How rude!?!

Marriage doesn't work out ANYWHERE so stop blaming the victim! SMH!

Not true. I was married in Morocco in 1997 & divorced in the US & my divorce is recognized in Morocco.