Part time job with Full time Employment?

GraceJChua Today 07:06:03
5 posts
Hi, I have a question. Hopefully soon my work permit and visa will be granted. I'm hired by a company in Malta and they will process my work permit. Is it possible for me to find a part time job (massage therapist or singer) even if I have a regular job as makeup artist in Malta? I just really need extra income to support my family in the Philippines. Thank you.

You only need to post once.

oh sorry, I was just trying to post on separate topic window. but the same question and concern i replied to a post. I apologize. Thank you.

Sometimes it's not worth it because you end up paying more tax, you need to work out how much more money you will recieve.

We have some vacancies coming up in july . We will need beaticians and hair removal and slimming operators to work on latest innovation equipment .please give us a call when you are in malta to talk further .thank you

Fiatbrava wrote:

We have some vacancies coming up in july . We will need beaticians and hair removal and slimming operators to work on latest innovation equipment .please give us a call when you are in malta to talk further .thank you

If you have some employment to offer please place a FREE advert in the Malta Job section.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Thank you so much madam for that information. Yes I'm interested for that offer. I will message you.

GraceJChua wrote:

Thank you so much madam for that information. Yes I'm interested for that offer. Will be in malta hopefully soon as my visa and permit will be granted. Can I contact you directly, what's your email, viber or whattsapp? I also have Facebook accnt, we can communicate there if you want. Thank you again.

Please, can I remind members if you wish to post personal details can this not be done on the open forum, but via Private Message. This is for your own safety.

Yes I got it. I understand. Sorry. Thanks for reminding.

As far as I am aware, as you do not have a work permit at all yet, you can not work at all.
When you do have your permit that is tied to a specific employer and I would not think it will cover working for a different employer as well. (Officially at least).
Best check with ETC.

Ray

Thank you for this useful information.

Actually, yes, you can find another part-time job without changing your work permit with the current employer — recently the law changed. I am not sure about the procedure (should the new employer inform Jobs Plus etc) but it was in the news about a couple of months ago.

Spiridonov wrote:

Actually, yes, you can find another part-time job without changing your work permit with the current employer — recently the law changed. I am not sure about the procedure (should the new employer inform Jobs Plus etc) but it was in the news about a couple of months ago.

It was a couple of months ago she was asking.