ABA therapist

Hi there. I'm looking for an ABA/speech therapist for my 21 months old son. We live in the eastern Province....we would prefer one around Khobar. Must be English speaking. Thanks

Hi
I am speech and language pathologist in khobar

Dear Mam,

I am looking for speech therapist for my child, I live in Khobar.
Please advise how can we contact you, can you please provide your contact number.
Thanks,
Sadath

Iam registered aba therapist in khobar.

Hi,
I m looking for an ABA therapist for my 4.5 yrs old son who is mild Autistic and ADHD.

Jazakallah
Usman Ahmad

Hi,***
JazakAllah
Joweriya

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : The free promotion of your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

Please provide your number. We want to talk about our son for therapy. Or you can give a call to this number;
Asima- ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

hello I am a trained behavioral therapist here in the philippines with 7years experienced.

Hi I'm looking for an ABA therapist for my son in Dhahran.  He's 26 months old

Hello
Im looking for speech  therapist or ABA
Or Occupational therapy can visit home  in Alkhobr or Dammam for my daughter 7 years old
My contact ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

[link moderated] 
Plz email me I am waiting
Thanks in advance

I want to talk to u
How can I approach u???

ayeshahammad9077 wrote:

I want to talk to u
How can I approach u???

You can use the private message service. Click the username of the person you wish to contact and you'll see a message option on the new page.

Hey I am looking for ABA therapist for my 5years old with focus problem , mostly for home services from khobar or dhahran !! Transportation will be cover!! [link moderated]

Hello looking for an ABA therapist in Dhahran/khobar area