Chiropractor in Al Khobar?

Has anyone been to the chiropractor. In Saad hospital.or know of any other Chiropractor. In Al Khobar

I have a meeting with one of them (not sure if there are multiple or one) in couple of weeks.  What would you like to know?  Perhaps I can ask him.

Thank you .just to😋 know where they are from .are they any good ⁉ what do they cost

Well, from what I can tell from their CV, I think they only obtain US or Canadian chiropractors which means they are trained as primary physician.  Outside of North America, chiropractic training is bachelor level as where in US and Canada, it's doctorate.  So far all the CV's I've seen of Saad or any other chiropractors in Saudi were doctorate level.  It was other way around in UAE.  There are a lot of British or Australian chiropractors who have bachelor level education although there are scant few doctorate level guys.  You have to becareful though.  Those with bachelors claim they should be called doctors because North American counterparts are called doctors.  So make sure to check their actual degree.   The difference is that doctorate chiropractor training rivals or surpasses that of MD primary physician in depth and they are also trained to diagnose and manage cases as primary physicians in addition.

I practice chiropractic in Jeddah

Dr.Ghazi Nahle / Chiropractor

Thank you but I need east coast

gnahle wrote:

I practice chiropractic in Jeddah

Dr.Ghazi Nahle / Chiropractor

You may register your services here : Chiropractors in Saudi Arabia

Thank you

Hello,
I'm moving to Al Khobar in a couple of months. I've seen your post about chiropractors.
Did you try one of it? Is there a chiropractor you can recommend to me?
Where did you find their names and resumes?
Thanks

Hi fedezani > this is an old topic, you might not receive any reply. You can start a new topic or view some contacts of Chiropractors in Saudi Arabia business directory. Thank you.

Hi Christine,
thanks a lot!
Regards

hi

im sorry but have not managed to find a chiropracter in the area ,so if u arrive and find one please let me know.. good luck here in the area

Regards

Where is this chiropractor in Khobar. Did you have a name and number? Doea he apeak English? I really need a chiropractor.

Hi , I a new Chiropractor at  Alahsa Hospital  from Australia

How much it will cost me?

Sir can you tell.me your address.

have you found anyone ? please do message me .

sis did u find already a chiropractic doctor in khobar? please let me know -joseph aturdido rara because i have to much back and neck pain

Hello Mr.Joseph
There is a Chiropractic Doctor at Khobar Shamalia Prince Turki streat near the coast (Korneish) at Curemed Tabash Medical Centers
Dr.Abdelrahman Al-Hashimi
and first session costs 540 S.R
and second session costs 420 S.R
and then doctor decide How many sessions you need to complete ur treatment according to your case.

Hi where are in alhasa ? Can you pls share the adress or hospital name. And pls contact me i want to discuss my case first *** its my number having WhatsApp on the same.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hi Sir I have retrolisthesis at L4 grade 1. Is it possible by chiropractic treatment to realign the vertebrae. And pls advise usually how many sessions are required and cost per session

Hi , have you found any ? IAm also looking for some.

I know it's been over 5 years but might help someone else.

There's Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Hashim
Spinal Rehabilitation - Neck and Back Injury
Khobar.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Sir how much your fees

I'm just like. looking for one.
But last time I called him he told has moved to Bahrain.