New to Abu Dhabi & looking for mates.

Hi all

I'm a 29 year old bloke & i've just got a job with the Abu Dhabi Education Council. I'm currently working in Spain and i'll be out in Abu Dhabi in Aug / Sept so it would be cool to meet some people I can hang out, grab a drink & learn about the city from.

Hope to catch you all soon.

Matt

Welcome to Expat.com Matt :)

Hi Matt,
How r u? wel come to UAE with wonderful hospitality, I m Saeed Aziz living and working in Abu Dhabi, you are warm wel come in August, September to your up coming visit,
You can write me on my e mail at ([email protected])
cell no. +971-55-2421205
Cheers,

Saeed Aziz

Welcome in advance....

and just remember that in this dictatorship (albeit benevolent), if it sounds like fun, either don't do it or keep it indoors.

Cheers for the warm welcome & positive comments Saeed & Sandman6. Hope to catch up with you when i'm over, take care.

I am looking for friends.
I am new to Abu Dhabi.
You can directly reach me :  [email protected]

Thanks and Regards..........!

Gani.

Welcome to Abu Dhabi. I am also new in this Forum. We can sometime meet..

Regds

Welcome on board Briannick ;)

A short presentation also would be nice :whistle:

Hi Matt,

Are you here in Abu Dhabi yet, or are you about to come over. Give me a shout when you are here, I've organised a social group for people to meet up with one another and get to know each other, very handy for those who have come from abroad and need to settle in. I'll send you the link via a message to your inbox, so you can have a look at further details.

If you are already here, tomorrow evening me and a few others from Expat.com are having dinner together, you are more than welcome to join us. If you are interested, just drop me a message and I'll send you my number.

Hopefully meet with you soon pal.

Mohit

Like wise if anyone on here is interested in join a few of for dinner tomorrow evening then please do contact me for further details, your more than welcome to invite your partners or friends a long as well, as it really is 'more the merrier':)

Mohit

Its great to see so many of you wanting to meet up, why not let it start tonight by joining me and others for our second Expat.com Dinner.

We were all once like you guys, wanting to meet up but no one taking the initiative to do anything...So if any of you are really interested in meeting new people and interested in finally meeting some of the good people on Expat.com, then look no further...cos so far about 6 of us are having dinner this evening, if your free at 7pm and would like to join us, then ask me for details.

If you feel uncomfortable turning up on your own then why not bring your gf/wife/partner/friend a long with you, the whole purpose of the dinner is to meet new people so more the merrier :)

WElcome Boss