Best place to advertise for nanny / housekeeper

We are looking for an english speaking nanny/housekeeper/babysitter.  An important part of the job is the babysitting so we can go out at night, but they need to have a bit of nous because of the rare potential for a life threatening issue with 2 of my kids.

Where would you suggest to advertise?

We want live-out and we are in birgu so not as central to the expat community as we could be.

Feel free to place an Advert on this site. Click on Jobs at the page and follow the instructions.

peripatetic wrote:

We are looking for an english speaking nanny/housekeeper/babysitter.  An important part of the job is the babysitting so we can go out at night, but they need to have a bit of nous because of the rare potential for a life threatening issue with 2 of my kids.

Where would you suggest to advertise?

We want live-out and we are in birgu so not as central to the expat community as we could be.

search FB for nanny Malta or similar and post on those groups
that's how we found nanny for us 3 times so far ;)

thank you, Duxx ... I keep forgetting how much of malta is run by Facebook :-)

Hi there.my gf and I are backwards and forwards to Malta looking at property in or dear to make the move.she is currently a very experianced residential child care officer.fully qualified in medications etc as she works a lot with children with complex needs and challenging behaviour ...with you living there and probably knowing other people with children,could you tell me what you think her chances of work would be.
Many thanks
Phil

Hi Phil,
I googled the facebook sites mentioned above and had a lot of responses.  There seems to be a lot of philipino care workers here; other than that i don't really know much to comment, i'm afraid!

No that's good to know ,thanks

Facebook groups are well populated and helpful for this sort of thing

@peripatetic

Hello,

I am Lilibeth from Philippines I'm looking for job in other Europe countries  I had experience in housekeeping /cleaner for 6years in UAE . I'm a Philippines passport holder also. I hope someone can recognize me give me the opportunity to work.  Thank you...

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an old thread and I am closing it.

@ Lilibeth,

Please create your cv in the Jobs in Malta section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed