Reentering Romania

Good day. I was in Romania from Aug 18 to Nov 17 last year using short stay visa. I am now back in Filipine. Anyone knows when can I enter Romania again using same visa?

Thank you sir/madam.

You must apply for a new visa, simple as that.

Yes sir, I mean entering Romania using same category of visa, is there such thing as "interval"? A good lawyer and a friend of mine told me that I cannot apply for same category visa in 6 months time. I plan to revisit by March which is more than 3 months apart from when my visa expires last November. What do you think sir?

Thanks

Third country nationals are subject to the 90/180 day rule.  Based on that, I'm not aware of any such gap interval of 6 months.  To my understanding, at most it would be 90 days, not 6 months.  You may want to request a multiple entry visa next time.

Thank you sir. I understand same with 90/180 rule. For best result, although I already convinced with your reply, I emailed the embassy. If you have time, can you pls explain the good side of having double or multiple entry visa for me. As I really love Romania, I wish to stay more, atleast not to exit every 90 days, 180 days will be perfect stay I wish.

Thanks again. I do appreciate your time and help.

cheryllacantara wrote:

Thank you sir. I understand same with 90/180 rule. For best result, although I already convinced with your reply, I emailed the embassy. If you have time, can you pls explain the good side of having double or multiple entry visa for me. As I really love Romania, I wish to stay more, atleast not to exit every 90 days, 180 days will be perfect stay I wish.

Thanks again. I do appreciate your time and help.

The benefit of double/multiple entry visa is quite simple.  You may visit Romania potentially more than once within a 180 day period, for stays (totaling) not more than 90 days.  To stay > 90 days, you'll need a long-stay visa, which means finding a job, studying, getting married, etc...

I understand. Thank you sir. Thank you so much and God bless you.