Moving to Belgium/ Tax advise needed..

Hello,

I got a freelancing job offer in Antwerp. I am moving with my wife from Finland to Antwerp , Belgium.
Currently my wife is unemployed and getting unemployment benefits in Finland and having type A permit visa.

Is there any unemployment benefits available in Belgium? If yes How it work? do they provide the unemployment benefits only to the people who worked in Belgium or they also consider the working experience of India.

Also I got a job offer as freelancer so as a self employed what are the challenges for the tax there in Belgium?
Please share the info, your input is valuable for me to make a decision. Thanks.

Do they provide the unemployment benefits only to the people who worked in Belgium or they also consider the working experience of India. ?
-> They provide benefits only to people who worked in Belgium and made social security contributions long enough. Experience from another country is not considered.

Challenges for tax
-> When you say self employed, are you applying for a professional card or are you going to setup your own company here in Belgium ?