Tennis match + Meetup

I work here in Riyadh 6 weeks on then go home for 6 weeks then repeat. I just got here yesterday so I only have 41 days left before I go back home, anyone who lives on a compound want to play tennis? I fly the air ambulance helicopter usually 2 days then have 2 days off and can trade days if I need to in order to accommodate a tennis match. I live in a hotel south of the Kingdom Tower close to the Embassy area.

Any takers please? I'm also available for meet and greets, bowling, and did someone say BBQ's ?? Hell yeah !!

Hello TexasPilot,

I have introduced your message in your thread for more visibility ;) Hope you will get a buunch of replies in regard to your tennis match!

Regards

Thank you. I almost missed your reply because I wasn't subscribed to the new topic, lol !

Can't wait to find someone who wants to play tennis and has the place to do it.

i will play if u show me how haha!
hope u guys have fun

If you have access to a tennis court in Riyadh I'll teach you how to play.

that would be cool :P

Maya Maya wrote:

i will play if u show me how haha!
hope u guys have fun

loll good one ..

Guys try the courts at intercon .. if you tip the bell boy just enough .. he might arrange for you guys to play together..

there is this another compound .. ( I am trying to dig up its name ) .. they have membership access for non residents to their sports facilities.. saw it once before coming to Riyadh on the net.. now trying to find it again myself..

Let me know when you find it.