Marriage of convience or LOVE?! Arrgh

Hi / sallam. Dear All,

I have recently met this gentleman who was upfront abt his marriage to an Egyptian physician who he met 4 yrs ago in Saudi, they decided to marry in Egypt and since he has teen kids from a past relationship who needed his attention he resigned from his hospital job and returned back to the States where I met him .
Upon meeting me he stated that he had a wife whom he didnt live wth due to complications in living and work for both of them and soon he returned as a result of his kids and now he is seeking to be wth me yet is very forthcoming abt the fact that this Egyptian physician whom he married he has applied for her as spousal visa request and that he is t sure it will ever come thru ao he has told her that he wont be coming to Egypt or Saudia and that she has to decide on divorce.
He wants to marry me in front of my family but not record it in curcit court because he has that pending petition for tht Egyptian in Saudi.
Im wondering why he keeps dangling this if he intends to divorce her to do so n withdraw her petition ao we can be legally married in US since we R both citizen?
OR is he giving me the run around until he gets her here then the love blossoms again?
But he says he feels guilty n that this lady isnt going to leave her job at a good hospital in Saudi to come to US n do nothing esp. since she will be required to retake Medical exams to practice here... so whT is the best advice , he seems overwhelmed and also opens up to me yet is lost too plzzz help we are all in our 40's 🙌🏻
FYI he said that tbey did get a property in this short term of marriage whose share can be bought by either one. Looking forward to ur input.

TAKE CARE  TAKE CARE TAKE CARE
I dont know if he is also an egyptian physician or not   ..... but i assume that you are not from egyptian background ...

his problem with his wife are not your job .... so you don't need to put yourself at all in such risk ......... otherwise , you may pay much for it in future .

he can divorce her if they can not  continue their marital life .  and he can know for sure if she will go to US to be with him or not ....

so , when he ask you for a marriage among family , without any record registration , this is an alarming sign of something abnormal ..
simply when he can be ready to marry you legally and register the marriage , it can be JUST ACCEPTED ........ if he is egyptian , and his marriage was registered in egypt , then he can issue a family state record ....... it can show his marital status , if he is still married or divorced