Profession change in iqama

Dear all
Good day
I hope all are well and happy if no then god bless u all
My concern is regarding profession change in iqama can you give some idea is it open or still closed please give curent status of profession change in iqama
Somebody says open some are saying like not open in system no any link is to here what is the actual truth please tell anyone i am waiting for your reply
Thanking all
Your ......

Not possible to change yet.

Dear Shiv
it's still open but if you are house driver, (سائق خاص ) or House Keeper (سائق منزلي) then you can't until you transfer your Sponsor (Kafeel) to company.

Dear,
I called yesterday labour office customer care, they say its not open. And now you are saying its open. Please explain little so that we can get some idea for profession change.

Dear
Good day
What is the fact its open or not somebody's say its open and anyone can change profession but someone say its not can u tell me what is the truth or fact

as i told you depending on your current profession. some are not allow and some are allow to change one more thing everything is possible.

Still Close

Any updates regarding profession change ?

Why my sponsor told me, if ever i work in other company he release me but he change my profession first in family driver to worker like waiter. it is possible?

f16_ wrote:

Dear Shiv
it's still open but if you are house driver, (سائق خاص ) or House Keeper (سائق منزلي) then you can't until you transfer your Sponsor (Kafeel) to company.

Why my sponsor told me, if ever i work in other company he release me but he change my profession first in family driver to worker like waiter. it is possible?

Any Update  regarding profession change ?

Dear Brothers, if you want to interact with the people having same issue and look to solve out the issue.  share or inbox your whatsapp number to add to a group called "iqama profession change group"

I am a AC mechanic but my designation is construction Supervisor on iqama, iqama has expired, there are  two ways to renew my iqama either provide engineering degree  of civil  engineer or change profession, changing of profession ids banned by government and I didn't have any degree certificate with me. Can any one tell me it's slution?

Hi there, my profession in Iqama is plumber. Can I change it ??

My profession is general labour
Is there any possible way to change
Or to get family visit / permanent family visa
Please any one reply
Thanks

Assalamualaikum bhai ...please me to the profession change whatsup group ..my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

please add me to the WhatsApp group

***please add me to the WhatsApp group

Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any news about Iqama profession change???

MY profession is "Architect Worker", I am stuck...I want to change my Profession.

Please update guys....

Still it's stopped for temporary.

Is there any chance for Re-Opening??

Any Estimated date?

Reason : fake

Please add me in group.

This is a false news.

yes that was false and fake news.

Do you have any updated news related to this matter.??

please share.

Hey when profession change is going to start in saudi Arabia????

No one knows.

Same here ..!

I Heard just today.

Profession changing is started for few days(for 30 days or 45 days).

Is it true or false.

madvenkee

From which source did you hear??
Share the source please so that we can confirm..

Is it open now or still suspended? . One week before I got to know from my friend's reference ,it wasn't started again.

Change of profession is still closed.

Some body told that it'll start by the end of March.... Let's hope for the best insha'Allah

Any updates regarding profession change?

Pls keep update whenever its opened.

Pls friends share some information about changing profession open or close

hi friends,

go to saudi national portal website and check their is some profession changing procedure they announced ,but its fully in arabic ,,any one know very well arabic please check and post here in english..

Can you send me the link

Is there any update about profession change?

Please let me know if there is any update of change of profession