Profession change in iqama

kaleemvsm wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum   
Change of profession is open or not
Please tell me. I want change my profession from Labour to Salesman

Dear its opened you can change from labor to sales man easily 1000 Sr is fee for changing the profession best of luck

Labor profession also can change ?

https://mlsd.gov.sa/en/%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8% … sification

they started profession change..

How much time it will take for attestation of degree?

it took 3 months for me

Will مندوب مبيعات profession in iqama be a issue ?? I.e saudization

Sana nayeem wrote:

How much time it will take for attestation of degree?

more then 40 days they said i also submit my documents in culture,

My husband company is not responding for professional change

Someone told me that profession change is opened only for a week.is it true?I am  registering myself with SCE so it will take time but I am worried if this news is true engineers will not be able to change their professions.anyone have idea about this news?

Hasan 2010 As per GOVT announcement its will open up to mohram dont worry bro

Anyone professional changed,I mean did anyone got their profession change,is dis genuine ?

is it possible to change profession from labour to engineer?

yes, many guys changed their iqama profession.
mostly from labor to supervsior and all.

change of profession....

i've learned that they start again for change of profession?

is there someone can confirm this?

thanks....

since when they started?

Thanks!

Our HR just now informed me regarding my credentials...maybe this is related to this....profession change in iqama.

maybe....

let's hope for the best for us.

thanks!

It is reopened but, the information I got is Engineering, accounts and medical profession changes will start only from Muharram 1. Remaining all professions are getting changed online now.

farooq087 wrote:

It is reopened but, the information I got is Engineering, accounts and medical profession changes will start only from Muharram 1. Remaining all professions are getting changed online now.

Yes, you are right. Mine has been changed from Labor to Electronic Technician

Yes... my company tried changing mine aswell but they were unable to do so... engineering medical and accounts are still blocked

sir...

how many days it takes to change the iqama profession from labour to Technician?

thanks for the reply.

Maximum 2 weeks

Wat if hr or company is not allowing to change?

if they have job profession , they can change simply

thanks Sir,,,,for your reply....

how about in reversed...????

engineer visa...then down grade to Technician Visa?

for change of profession?

please advise....

thanks!

Today my company applied for engineer profession change for an employee they told me to wait for MOL response regarding engineer profession if they don't allow then company will change my profession to technician.

just sharing....

they are now cancelling the salesman visa for the expatriates...

salesman profession is now for saudi nationals....

correct me if i'm wrong....

thanks!

Today my company applied for engineer profession change for an employee they told me to wait for MOL response regarding engineer profession if they don't allow then company will change my profession to technician.

meaning..from engineer position to technician profession...

thanks for sharing.....this.

just keep me posted regarding this issue.

thanks!

No no from Labour to Engineer.
One can change from engineer to any other profession but mostly people are saying that engineer profession is still banned.

They are saying still not opened,it will open in moharam

Hasan2010 wrote:

No no from Labour to Engineer.
One can change from engineer to any other profession but mostly people are saying that engineer profession is still banned.

sir you are saying that Engineer in IQAMA can change to other lower position. it's on going now?

only from labour to Engineer...still on hold until muharam.

is that Correct?

Thanks!

Yes Labour to Engineer is still banned.my company applied for one of their engineer so we aremay waiting for MOL response.things will get clear after that.

Hasan2010 wrote:

Yes Labour to Engineer is still banned.my company applied for one of their engineer so we aremay waiting for MOL response.things will get clear after that.

okay My dear.

how about Engineer in Visa....but changing it to Technicians....do they process it now?
thanks!

Hasan2010 wrote:

any response

Need your guidance
Industrial equipment technician is good profession?I amam industrial engineer and my company is going to.change my profession that suits my degree.share your thoughts and if any other profession related to industrial engineering kindly do let me know.

No.its not possible to change to engineer now a days so my company is proceeding for technician.

is it possible ? anyone please guide us

is it possible to change from student to Technician, Engineer or some other profession? which allows you to have your future-family here in KSA..
My engineering degree and other documents are attested from Saudi Embassy.

Degree attestation is also required for visit visa?

Sana nayeem wrote:

Degree attestation is also required for visit visa?

normally they wont ask for degree certificate for issuing Visit visa