Profession change in iqama

No

There is nothing new about profession change.

no bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All Dears
Pls update about changing profession still halts or open pls update thanjs

Hi Shabaaz - kindly add my number in whatsapp group; i have inbox my number to you

please add me in the group,
my number is **, i am a graduate in mechanical engineering , i completed B.tech , i stamped all my documents of B.tech  and my marriage certificates in Saudi embassy in India,
my profession is in eqqama is aamil thajmiya mumthajazj plastics.
i am a process engineer for a reputed industry in KSA,
i am waiting to get my family here but my profession not eligible
i am eagerly waiting for profession change.
please add me in your what-aap  group.
please any one update the  latest status.
thanking you,
vijay chandra

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Please add me in the profession change group,
my number is ***

Hey add me on profession change group my contact no.is ***

Change profession is open or not?

Plz add me in group

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please let me know iqma profession changing is opened or still closed???

Dear admin,
Kindly add me profession changing group and my contact no .plz also add me in whatsapp group for new information.

Still closed

Dear admin,
Kindly add me profession changing group plz also add me in whatsapp group for new information. Ph: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Please add me to the group ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

How to get permanent  family visa in saudia

not sure. better to check with GR dept.

Hello po Admin can you add me in profession change iqama.thanks PH.

Is thr any updates regarding profession change? Anyhow Ramadan is over now...
Any guess that when it ll open? Is thr anyother possibilities?

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is in Riyadh and planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

https://twitter.com/MLSD_SA/status/1021 … 23072?s=19https://mlsd.gov.sa/ar/أخ&# … 10;ر

Links to Tweet by MLSD and article on mlsd website given above.

Official announcement made by MLSD, that profession change service will open again start of new Hijri year.

great news

Profession changing started, but there is no option Labor profession change to any other profession. Currently system allows only doctor, engineer,accountant etc same like profession now can change to any other low professions.

But why doctors engineer etc may change their profession to low categories?profession change is beneficial only to Labour and other low profession not to prestigious professions like doctor engineer.Your information regarding this may be wrong bcz it doesn't make any sense that MSLD only resumed profession change for prestigious professions.

Main professions will be next year on wards Saudi nationals only, thtsy...

I am not getting you brother.you mean profession change is opened?but it is mentioned that it will be started from ist Muharam.and it is not mentioned anywhere in that article that only doctors engineer can change profession and one thing more non Saudis can't change their profession to accountant bcz its for saudiz.

And one thing more can anyone can get registered with engineering council if profession is Labour?

Labor profession can`t registered in engineering council , first need to change profession with attested certification.

Profession change will start from 1st muharam or is started from subday 22m

in morning it was not working but now its working we just successfully send on request from labor site and we change one from labor to supervisor

Brother gone through your message regarding profession change... Can u please tel me whats the procedure and required documents for profession change...

Brother gone through your message regarding profession change... Can u please tel me whats the procedure and required documents for profession change...

Mohsin@ when will u get Update ???/what means when will know ur profession change r not???

My profession is labor now want to change to any technician or admin assistant or data entry clerk. Woulf prefer computer technician. Which is easier to change to which doesn't require degree attestation. I have degree but it isnt attested and attestation will take time. Also can anyone confirm if someone has changed from labour to any other profession. Does it get changed immediately ? I have already deposited the 1000 fees in my account.

are u sure brother??

i do today you can only change with computer operator without documents

After changing i recieved a message from MOL now i only need to print new iqama from jawazat.

bharoonrashid wrote:

are u sure brother??

check your message

Assalamu Alaikum   
Change of profession is open or not
Please tell me. I want change my profession from Labour to Salesman