Creole Lessons

Hi - looking for someone who provides Creole lessons in the Black River area. Please advise of rates - hoping for a good deal as it will possibly be for 4 people ?

Hi Paula,

Please keep us in the loop, we are also interested in some lessons.

See you soon on the island!

P

Hi Paula
I'm taking Creole Lessons at the moment and know that there is a new class starting in January. I can give you the contact details, but sharing of personal contact information is not allowed on this website. I live in Mont Choisy.
Regards
Puvie

Count me in if it's an evening or weekend.

Hi all,

We'll only be in Mauritius from Feb 2018 but am definitely keen.

Cheers,

Paul

Hello Everyone,

Creole is not a difficult language to learn and it is far easier than English and French.
Yassin

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi cuz...,for sure❤️

well, can provide you with your group session with practice in neighbourhood, i mean going out nad try to have live talk with assitance to say the salegirl of a shop, but you will have to move to my place if you are interested. ok .

i can drive to Br but from my experience, think it will be much beneficial for you .

learning creole is very easy and funny especially when learned in a real on the field .

babye

Well seems that many people are interested in teaching Creole. I no longer need to try anything on my end.***
Wish you all good luck with learning and teaching. Really Creole is a lot of fun. You can ask Puvie.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Christopher,

Really sorry. Should not have written websites or any contact indication. Will be more careful in the future.

If any of you wish to contact me, please do so via personal messages.

Ceers everyone,
Pascal

Hi everyone. I need Creole lesson in the Grand Baie area. Please help if you can recommend someone. I'm on a tight budget but want to learn as fast as possible.

Many thanks

Hi,

I can help out.

Pascal

This kind of mentality that encourages abuse as make the victims look like they are the reason they are being victimized and keep silent
That encourages the subset
Shane on that type of thinking

All abuserS must SPEAK  OUT

MEn should learn to control themselves even if they were being inticed.

do you not find, Francois, that there is more genuine appreciation from Mauritians towards Expats when those Expats make the effort to learn a few phrases in Kreol - no matter how broken or mutilated these words come out with their attempted pronunciation - and try to use them in their interaction when at the market, or buying dholl puri or legumes from a street vendor ?

(this in contrast to those expats who largely stick to their own language, mix with people identical to themselves, exclusively buy imported brands of packaged foods from the Super-U, Winners or Food Lover's Market and stay within the expat complex as far as possible ?)

.....or am I choosing between the opening of a hornet's nest and pandora's box in daring to ask such a question ?

Hi everyone. I need Creole lessons in the Curepipe area. I know a little already but lots to still learn. Please help if you can recommend someone. I'm on a tight budget but want to learn as fast as possible.

Many thanks

Hi Tyna

I know someone. And they live in your area! I'll send you a personal message.

Best
Sapna

Sapna Sandhya Mauritius wrote:

Hi Tyna

I know someone. And they live in your area! I'll send you a personal message.

Best
Sapna

Great thank you!

If anyone also knows someone for French as a lot of jobs require fluent French that would be great!

Looking for Creole lessons as well, i live in Pereybere

You can learn some Creole online on this YouTube channel as well - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1UKK … _jeQQbcfGQ

Hi Tyna

Do you still require a French teacher? I can give you a number if you like? It's a lady that teaches online or face to face.

Best
Sapna