Lighthouse School

Moving very soon to Mauritis with my family,
2 children age 5 and 7 yo.
We shall be living in 'Haute Rive' area, we have recently found 2 seats at the Lighthouse school
and signed our children  up.
The staff was very welcoming throughout the enrollment process and we feel confident to send our children there.
The only question mark we have is about the curriculum and  the learning topics that are a bit different than the british system we have been used to.
Nothing to be too worried about, yet I was just  wondering if any of you out there has any feedback or direct experience with this school as i woud appreciate to learn more about it.
Thank you all in advance and best regards.

Good day, do mind sharing the school fees with me. I am looking at lighthouse for my childre  but al struggling to find out what the schools fees are.

Hi....I would also like to know the school fees at Lighthouse. I've been on the website and there is no fees and the last calendar update was in 2014.

I would also like to know. I have been in communication with them but cant seem to get schools out of them.

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Looking for Spanish Language Classes
By Asoulimani
Home schooling
By Patriciaprepok
Tourism Management Assignment Help
By SarahCourtis
Waldorf curriculum - Homeschooling
By purplepixie
french lessons in the area of Floreal
By LarissaLarissa

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius