New in warsaw

Hello! i am new in Warsaw, and i want to know people to share some activities like soccer, tenis, hang out, going to the museum, etc.
please contact!
Hola , soy nuevo en varsovia y quisiera conocer algunas personas para compartir actividades. Me gustan los deportes sobre todo futbol, tenis y pingpong, salir a los museos, parques, cine, etc

por favor contactar.
saludos

Hi JanuzMcbo,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

Thank you!

Hello, I have sent you a private message.

I look forward to hear back from you soon.

Regards,

Amilcar

Hi!
iŽm new in Warsaw from two weeks. IŽm doing internships in the embassy and iŽm looking for new people to meet, take a coffee, go to the cinema, any thing else...
iŽm living now in Dobra and today i want to see the Champions Leage but they donŽt inssue it in opened...
Regards

hey! sorry to read this later,. but if you want to meet people I invite you this monday at 700pm in Obiekt Znaleziony - Warszawa
Plac Małachowskiego 3
Warsaw, Poland

I hope to see you!

hey, I M new in warsaw as well, nd wud like to  make friends, if someone cud speak english...... more than happy to go around as long for small trips, clubbing or sports stuff:)

garry hello, you can go every monday to tandem warszawa at 700pm

Hi, I'm also new in Warsaw. I'm a student from Austria, I'm making an internship here in July. I just arrived a few days ago, so I would like to get to know some other people here in town :).

(moderated: off topic)